Switch scenes

Why did it have to be you?
You were all smiles on the way home, not letting the thought completely get to you for today. "Bang.....we should go to my house" you said, smiling. "Sure baby, lemme turn around" Bang said, about to make a u-turn. "Nooo, not now. I mean....everyone...having an extended stay at my place." You said, smiling. "You mean like..packing our and heading out?" Bang said, looking at you, then back at the road. "Yea, that's exactly what I mean" you said, looking at Bang. Bang smiled at you, then kept driving. You both made it home and pulled into the driveway. "Are you sure you wanna bring all of us in your house?" Bang said, laughing a little. "I'm sure, and your asses are coming" you said, smiling, then hopped out the car. Bang started laughing as he got out of the car, locking the door. You both went inside. "AYYYY, EVERYONE DOWNSTAIRS!" You yelled. Not soon after you yelled, everyone made their way downstairs. "What's up?" Jongup said, smiling at you. "Everyone, pack up your , we're headed to my house" you said, smiling at everyone. "Alright, but why pack?" Daehyun said, looking at you. "It's gonna be an extended stay" you said, looking back at Daehyun. "HELL YEAH!" Daehyun said, running to get his things together. "Thank you Tasha" Zelo said,smiling, also running to get his things. The rest of the boys smiled as they also proceeded to start get their things together. "I really think they are going to enjoy themselves" you said, looking at Bang. "I know, and I will too" Bang said, smiling at you. When all the boys were done getting their things together, they came downstairs. "We're ready!" Youngjae said, holding his bags at the door. "Alright, let's go" Bang said, as both you and Bang stood up from the couch. The boys made their way to the Hummer, putting their things inside. "Baby, I really had fun today, thank you so much" you said to Bang, smiling at him. "Baby, I had fun today too" Bang said, leaning in for a kiss. Bang slid his arms around you, deepening the kiss. Bang backed you into the wall, then started kissing down your neck. "Baby, we gotta go to my place. The boys are gonna bust in here any minute" you said, laughing. "They can wait a little longer" Bang said, smirking into the kiss. You continued to speak, "Baby, I'm telling you, I bet Daehyun is about to-" The front door quickly opened, "Tasha, Bang? Why the he-" Daehyun cut himself off when he saw you two out of the corner of his eye. "Damn, you two couldn't wait till we got to the house?" Daehyun said, laughing. "I told your " you said, laughing, slowly pulling away from Bang. Bang started laughing a little, then put his arm around you. "We were just leaving" Bang said, smiling at Daehyun. "Bull." Daehyun said, laughing, turning to make his way back out of the house. You two started laughing and followed along. When everyone was ready and in their designated car, everyone left. After the long, nearly 2 hour drive, everyone made it to the house. When everyone got out, they went into the Hummer to get their things. Everyone made it inside and put their bags down. "Well, you guys are gonna be here for a couple of months, so pick a room, any room. Except mine, don't touch that ." You said, laughing, as the boys made their way around the house. Bang stayed with you. "I'm rooming with you" Bang said, smiling. "Of course" you said, laughing, as both of you walked into your room. You just finished helping Bang get his things situated when you heard the boys start to come together in the front room. You and Bang went into the front room with the others. "This is awesome. It's like moving into an amusement park" Zelo said, smiling at everyone. "Awww, thank you, but it's not that epic" you said, smiling at Zelo. ", it's close enough" Daehyun said, taking a good look around. "Thanks Daehyun" you said, laughing at his comment. "Where should we start?" Himchan said, looking at you. "Well,to start off, me and Bang need to get out of these clothes and change into something of a more chill attire" you said, as you turned to go to your room. "Here you go" you said, tossing Bang his phone from out of your clutch. "Thanks" Bang said, catching the phone. You changed into a black tank top, and sweat pants, took your makeup off, and put your hair up, then walked outside. "You look like Jongup" Youngjae said, laughing, seeing that you and Jongup had the same exact outfit on. "I didn't even notice" you said laughing, as Bang made his way to your room so he can change. When everyone was situated, you and Bang sat on the couch. Daehyun noticed your ring and his eyes lit up. "Tasha, did Bang propose to you??" Daehyun said, looking at you, wide eyed. You started laughing as all the other members eyed you and Bang down. "No, it's just a promise ring" you said, continuing to laugh. "Ohhhhhh, I was about to go crazy.....in a good way" Daehyun said, laughing a bit. "It's not exactly marriage, but it's pretty damn close" Bang said, smiling at you. You smiled, then continued to speak, "I want you guys to know something" you said, looking at all the boys. "What is it?" Jongup said, looking back at you. "I......I really wanna let you guys know that you are the best friends anyone could ever ask for. Before I met you guys, I didn't really know how it felt to have true friends.....but now I actually know what I was missing out on......and....a-and I don't deserve any of the kindness you guys have shown to me" you said, tearing up. Bang immediately hugged you and all the boys came over to also give you a hug. "Baby, please don't cry" Bang said, hugging you tighter. "Awww Tasha, you deserve everything. You're the most epic girl I've ever met." Daehyun said, rubbing your back. "Yea, c'mon, your awesome at everything, and you have everyone in this house smiling everyday." Youngjae said, smiling at you. You listened to their feedback and looked up. Bang wiped your tears and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you guys so much. I will always remember everything you guys have ever done for me" you said, looking at everyone. "Baby it's ok, you'll always have us, no matter what happens, we will always have your back" Bang said, and everyone nodded in unison. You looked back down, and got up, smiling. "I'm going to go clean my face up" you said, keeping the fake smile on for everybody. "Alright baby, do you need me to help?" Bang said, looking at you. "No, it's ok Bang. It won't take long." You said, then turned to make your way to your room. You went inside your drawer and got your Bluetooth out, then put it on, pressing the button on the side. "Have you brought the target to the house successfully?" the voice said. "Y-yes" you said, holding back tears. "Good job Tasha. You made it to the third and final phase of your mission. It won't be long before you eliminate your target and move on to the next." The voice continued. "Mhmm" you said, with tears silently flowing down your face. "We will also have to relocate you after this mission, due to the people that are involved, but we will talk about that when you come back to the agency immediately after the assassination takes place." The voice said. "Alright" was all you said before you hung up, snatched off the Bluetooth, put it back into the drawer, and fell into your bed, silently letting the tears pour down your face.