Something New

Why did it have to be you?
"I'm sorry it has to end like this Evan" you said as you shot Evan in the chest, then jumped out of the window to make your get away. "Good job Tasha" the voice said to you in your Bluetooth. You made it to your Lamborghini and sped away. "We have another mission for you, rid yourself of the evidence, then get ready to find out your next mission." The voice said, as you made your way home. As soon as you got inside your home, you started to rid yourself of the blood that stained your skin, and got ready to clean up. Once you were done cleaning, and disposing of the ruined clothes, you made your way to your front room. "Damn, it that I had to get rid of him" you said as you finished drying your hair. You made your way to your laptop on the table in the front room, tossing your towel aside and sitting down on the couch, leaning over so you can see the screen, then putting back in your Bluetooth. "So this is who's next?" You said into your Bluetooth, as you continued to look at the screen. "Yes, but this time, it's a little different." The voice said back. "This will be your first extended mission" the voice continued. "You know I hate the short ones as it is" you said back, rolling your eyes. "This is a Befriend mission. You have one year to befriend the one known as Bang Yongguk. When the time comes, and when he least expects it, you will assassinate him, and move on to the next." The voice said with no type of remorse. "Alright" you said as you continued to look at the profile. "I've done this so many times before, why can't I just end this a lot sooner than one year?" You asked, with a slight tone of laziness in your voice. "This mission is much more sophisticated because there is more than just one person involved. Yongguk has very close friends you also have to beware of. To make this go smoothly, you also have to involve yourself with the 5 other boys he associates with." The voice said, answering your question. "Starting tomorrow, you will be working at the coffee joint Yongguk goes to every day with his friends. That's when you will start to carry out the assigned mission. You are one of the most trusted agents Tasha, don't let me down. You know the consequence of failing to carry out a mission." The voice said warning you. "Shut the hell up, you tell me I'mma die before every mission" you said smirking. "I've been with this agency for 4 years, and when I'm done with this mission, it's gonna be the 5th." You said as you closed your laptop and started to get ready for the starting day of your next mission.