Replay

Why did it have to be you?
*15 months into the mission* It was another typical morning. You woke up around 10:45a.m., and proceeded to stretch, then you noticed Bang wasn't next to you. "Well... this is a first. His never wakes up extremely early" you said to yourself, laughing. "What's that good smell??" You said, starting to shuffle through you covers. All of a sudden, the door opened, and all of the boys came in, humming. Bang came in and started rapping "uh, gyeah" Bang said, starting off his rap. While he was rapping, you sat there with the biggest smile ever, plastered on your face, wondering why Bang was randomly rapping for you. Bang's little rap started coming to a close. "Baby, let me finish off by telling you how much you mean to me. I'm so happy you came into my life, now we're here, celebrating our one year anniversary." Bang finished rapping, coming over to you, giving you a kiss. You sat there shocked, not believing you two have already been girlfriend and boyfriend for a year. Zelo came over and gave you a huge plate of breakfast that everyone helped make. "Baby, hurry up and eat. I have so much planned for today." Bang said, looking at you and smiling. You put the breakfast to the side, then got up to hug Bang. "Baby, thank you so much." You said, hugging Bang tighter. "Baby, no need to thank me, it's my job" Bang said, smiling at you. "Thanks to everyone else as well" you said, giving everyone else a hug, continuing to smile. You went back over to the bed and started eating. "This is soooo good!" You said, taking another bite of food. "I'm glad you think so" Bang said, smiling. When you were done eating, Bang got the tray, and took it back to the kitchen for you, then came back to his room. "Baby, just because it's our anniversary, doesn't mean you become my maid" you said laughing. "Just for today" Bang said, also laughing. "It's time to get ready" Bang said, smiling. "What do you have in mind?" You said, looking at Bang. "You'll see" Bang said, flashing that gummy smile of his, then sliding out of the room so you can get ready. "Awwwww, that was one of the cutest things I've ever seen" you said to yourself, recalling Bang's playful attitude. You finished getting ready, and made your way to the front room. Bang was already in the front room, all ready to go. "Baby, you look beautiful, as always" Bang said, then kissed your cheek. "Thank you Bang, you always look handsome too" you said, smiling. Bang kept smiling at you. "Ok guys, we're out" Bang said, closing the door behind you. You both went outside, and hopped into Bang's Hummer. Bang started the car, then sped out of the driveway. You two talked the whole way, reminiscing on the good times you both had. When you both pulled up at the destination, your eyes widened. "OMG BANG, NOT THE FAIR!" you yelled, laughing at the fact that Bang brought you back after all this time. "I had to, it was one of the places we went for our first official day together" Bang said, smiling. "I know it's been a year, but ain't change. I will still bust a for talking " you said, laughing. "I love you" Bang said, remembering why he fell in love with you. "I love you too baby, now let's go!" You said, laughing, as Bang gave you a quick peck on the lips, before you both got out of the car. You both got your unlimited ride passes, then went into the fair. You and Bang rode every ride in the fair. You were just a little tired from all of the running around, but you didn't care. You and Bang continued to walk through the fair. "Want a funnel cake baby?" Bang said, walking up to a concession stand. "Sure!" You said, smiling, wondering what the hell a funnel cake was. "2 funnel cakes please" Bang said, handing the employee his visa card. When Bang was done paying, the employee handed him both of the funnel cakes. "Thank you" Bang said, then handed you a funnel cake. You both went to a table and sat down. You took your fork and ripped a little piece of the cake off and ate it. "This is so damn good" you said, taking another bite. ", I know" Bang said, laughing, as he watched you get the powdered sugar on the side of your mouth after you took another bite. Bang leaned in and kissed the side of your mouth, getting the powder off. "You had some powder" Bang said, smiling. "Thanks baby" you said, pecking Bang on the lips. You two finished the cakes, then walked past the same booth Bang won you a teddy bear from. "This time, I'm winning your a big teddy bear" you said laughing, as you made your way over to the balloon popping booth. "I already know the rules, lemme have those darts please" your said laughing, as the employee gave you the five darts. Just like Bang did a year ago, you got 3 blue balloons in a row, and Bang picked a bear that was just like yours, just inverted. Bang's bear was red all over with a little white bow tie. You smiled as you saw Bang hold the bear. You two were walking towards the exit of the fair. "Let's hurry up and get our asses out of here before the last bit of history repeats itself. You said laughing, remembering the girl from last year. You two made it into the car and Bang put the bear into the back. "Baby, thank you so much, I had so much fun" you said, smiling at Bang. "Ohh, we aren't even done yet" Bang said, smiling. "Where are we going now?" You asked, wondering where Bang was gonna take you next. "Home....I have something for you" Bang said, starting the car, and quickly speeding off.