Aww!

Why did it have to be you?

On the way home, you couldn't stop thinking about what Bang could have gotten for you. When you two finally made it home, you both hopped out the car and made your way inside. When you both got in, there was a large rectangular box sitting on the front room table. You saw the nicely decorated box, and made your way to the table, with Bang following. You sat down and looked at the box. "Well, go on and open it" Bang said, looking at you and smiling. You slowly proceeded to untie the bow from around the box and open it. You took out a beautiful, one sleeved, silk, red dress. You're eyes widened as you continued to look at the dress. You ran over to Bang and gave him a tight hug. "Bang, thank you so much. You didn't have to get this for me. Getting that thing must have put you through hell" you said, smiling into the hug. "I know you've been eyeing that dress for a good minute now, and the moment I saw the designer put up the yearly 15 stock, I fought to get you one of those dresses." Bang said, smiling at you. "We're about to go somewhere else, so baby, I'mma need for you to put that dress on" Bang said, turning towards the hallway. "Alright baby, thanks again" you said, then gave Bang a kiss before he made his way to Jongup's room. You went to Bang's room, and put on the dress. You couldn't believe how nice it looked on you, it was the perfect fit. You decided to curl your hair, putting it to the left side, covering your bare shoulder. You also re did your makeup, making sure you put on the red lipstick to match, and put on accessories that went perfectly with the dress. You made your way to Bang's closet, opening it, and started looking through the shoes. "Ahh, here they are" you said to yourself, laughing, as you moved all of Bang's Jordans out of the way to get to your shoes. You picked up your fire red pair of stilettos. "I knew I would need these one day" you said, sitting down on the bed, and putting on the shoes. When you were done, you got up, looked in the mirror one more time, then slowly made your way into the front room. Bang was standing there with the other boys, waiting for you to come out. When Bang heard your footsteps, he turned around, speechless. Bang stared at you for a minute, then snapped out of his daze when you waved your hand and started laughing. "You're so beautiful" Bang said, leaning in, giving you a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you baby. It's hard for me to take my eyes off of you as it is, and you wanna bring out your tux. You're so handsome" you said, smiling at Bang. Bang couldn't help but smile. "Before we go, I have one more thing" Bang said, pulling out a black box from his pocket. Bang opened the box, showing you a silver heart necklace with a red ruby in the middle. Bang took out the necklace, then put it around your neck. "It's perfect" Bang said, looking at the necklace around your neck. "So are you" you said, smiling, giving Bang another hug. "Awwww!" Daehyun said, wiping a fake year from his cheek. "Your just had to ruin the moment" Himchan said, laughing, glaring at Daehyun. "You guys have a reservation, so I think you might wanna get going now" Jongup said, smiling at you both. "You're right, we'll see you guys later" Bang said, smiling, as you both made your way to the door.