Catching up

Why did it have to be you?
**7 months into the mission** "WOOOOOOOOOO!! GO TASHA GO!!" Everyone screamed in unison, as you hit a second Hillside Kickflip, landed, then hit an Inward Hillflip as your last trick, then making a perfect landing. Everyone ran over to you, continuing to cheer you on, and rushed you into a huge hug. "I knew you can do it" Zelo said, continuing to hug you. "Thanks for believing in me" you said, hugging Zelo tighter, then letting go. "We can do more lessons in a little bit, but for now, you can rest, you've been working your off the last few months" Zelo said, looking at you. "It's about time for us to go to the shop anyways" Bang said, and kissed you on the cheek. "Can you stop the PDA for a moment, will ya? Ever since you got Tasha to be your girlfriend, you can't keep your lips off of her." Daehyun said, smirking and laughing. "I finally got Tasha to admit she liked my , after months of me showing I liked her, so I'mma show that off. I can finally kiss Tasha without getting pushed away" Bang said, laughing and looking at you. "I decided to give your a chance....Since I couldn't resist that smile." You said, smiling at Bang, and punching him on the arm. Himchan looked at you and spoke "I already knew Bang liked you from the start. I remember when he came home the night he first showed you around. Bang came in the house all extra happy, rubbing his hands together and smiling. Then he was like "You guys...I know it was my first day with Tasha but I think-" "Wellllll, I think it's about time we head to that coffee shop!" Bang said, cutting Himchan off, and laughing. Everyone started laughing as Bang's cheeks turned a little red. "We're gonna get back to this later Himchan" you said, continuing to laugh, looking at Himchan. You put your board away, then everyone made their way to the cars. "This car might as well be mine now, you never ride with us anymore" Himchan said laughing, hopping in Bang's Hummer, as Bang made his way to your car with you. Bang started laughing at Himchan's comment and continued walking. When you and Bang made it to your car, he was on the passengers side when you tossed him your keys. "What?" Bang said, looking at the keys he caught. "I know you've wanted to drive it for a while, so here you go" you said, smiling. Bang ran over to the drivers side and scooped you up into a hug, kissing you repeatedly. "Thank you baby" Bang said, giving you one more kiss, then placing you down. You smiled and laughed at Bang's reaction. "Get your asses in your car and let's go!" Himchan yelled out the car window, speeding out the driveway. You and Bang hopped in the car laughing, and sped to the coffee shop, making it there before Himchan and the boys. Both of you hopped out the car and closed the doors. "Hmmm...127mph max. You did good for your first time." You said, walking over to Bang. He handed you your keys and kissed you on the forehead, wrapping his arms around you. "Bang stop, I don't wanna hear Himchan's mouth" you said laughing, kissing Bang on the cheek, then pulling away, right when Himchan pulled up in Bang's Hummer. "I got you later" Bang said, smiling at you. Himchan parked next to your car and everyone got out. "It still feels weird coming to the coffee shop at night." Youngjae said, remembering how the usual coffee shop stops stopped when you became Bang's girlfriend. "I know, but we will get used to it." Zelo said, liking being out late. Everyone made their way into the coffee shop and Lynn ran up to you once you walked in the door. "TASHA!! I miss you sooooo much!!" Lynn said, hugging you. "I missed you too" you said, looking at Lynn, smiling. Everyone sat down and started catching up with what's been happening over the last past 4 months. In the middle of your conversation, a voice suddenly came from your Bluetooth. "I..I gotta go to the bathroom right quick you guys, I'll be back" you said, rushing to the back of the shop. "Yeah, I'm here" you said. "I know you're doing good so far Tasha. Keep up the act and you will have the target eliminated with ease. You have 3 months left, then the assassination will take place" the voice said. "Yeah....3 months" you said into your Bluetooth, then pressed your Bluetooth button to hang up. You immediately lost your happiness, then came back to the front of the shop, trying to keep a fake smile on your face. "OMG TASHA!! You didn't tell me you were Bang's girlfriend!!" Lynn said, smiling really hard. "Yeah...it's been 4 months now" You said, trying hard to keep the fake smile on your face. You took your seat next to Bang and Bang put his arm around you. "AHHHHH!! You guys are so cute together!! I'm sure you guys are going to be together for a long time" Lynn said, smiling at you both. "You damn right" Bang said, kissing you on the cheek. "Mhhmmmm" you said softly, looking down. "Baby, are you ok?" Bang said, looking at you and rubbing your arm. "I just feel a little.... sick, that's all" you said, lying. "It is getting really late anyways, I think we should be heading back home now" Bang said. Everyone got up and made their way to the door. "I'm glad you guys stopped by" Lynn said, following you guys to the door. "I'm glad we could" Bang said, smiling back at Lynn. "I guess we will see you later" you said, looking at Lynn. "Bye bye!" Lynn said, then closed the shop door. You all waved bye, then walked to the cars. Himchan and the boys got into the Hummer and made their way out of the parking lot, heading home. Bang saw the look on your face as both of you got into the car and closed the doors. "Are you sure you're ok?" Bang said, leaning in and giving you a quick peck on the lips. "Yeah, I'll be ok, I just need to relax a bit" you said, looking at Bang. "Alright, I'll take it easy on the ride home" Bang said smiling, starting the car, deciding to drive under the speed limit on the way home.