The feelings mutual

Why did it have to be you?
You were laying down, looking at the ceiling, in a daze, unable to fall asleep. You really had no idea what you were going to do when the time to kill Bang came around. You were snapped out of your daze when you heard the door slowly creep open. Bang walked in slowly and saw you looking at him. "Hey baby" Bang said, coming to the bed and laying down next to you. "Hey" you said, playing with the teddy bear on the other side of you. Bang smiled at you, then leaned in and kissed you, then pulled back after a while. "That was a long kiss, what was that for?" you said, looking at Bang. "I can't give my badass a kiss?" Bang said, laughing. You giggled a bit. Then Bang pulled you onto him, wrapping his arms around you. "Baby, you haven't been seeming like yourself lately" Bang said, so close to your face that be was grazing your lips with his. You wrapped your arms around his neck and spoke. "I'm fine Bang....there is just a lot on my mind" you said, leaning back just a little bit. "Do you want to let me know what's on your mind?" Bang said. "It's complicated" you said, continuing to look at Bang. "Am I doing something wrong?" Bang said, continuing to look at you. "No Bang....you've done nothing but helped me, cared for me, and put up with with my violent ....you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me." You said to Bang, looking him in the eyes. Bang leaned in and kissed you, you closed your eyes and went along with the kiss. You were starting to get out of breath, so you pulled away. "I love you" Bang said, staring back at you. You continued to stare at Bang, shocked. This was the first time he's ever told you he loves you. "I know we've been girlfriend and boyfriend for only a couple of months now, but I can't see my life without you. You always make me so happy when I'm with you. Your personality, smile....everything. I don't know what I would do if I lost you" Bang said, continuing to look at your shocked expression. You leaned into Bang, hugging him tightly, Bang also wrapped his arms around you. Bang felt a tear touch the side of his face. "Baby, don't cry" Bang said, rubbing your back. "You're turning me into a " you said, pulling back and looking at Bang, smiling. Bang started laughing at your comment. "I haven't cried for anyone in over 3 years, you broke my steak a little earlier" you said, laughing a bit, remembering how heartless you became when you joined the agency. "I love you too Bang" you said, as Bang kissed a tear off of your cheek. "I love you, but you gotta stop crying though. , I become a when you do" Bang said laughing, knowing he had a soft spot for you. "You really gotta cheer up Tasha." Bang said, looking at you. "I'm really trying" you said, still thinking about what has to be done to Bang. Since you're my badass, I'm going to take you somewhere I'm sure you're going to like tomorrow." Bang said, smiling. "You don't have to, it's ok Bang" you said, resting your head in the crook of Bang's neck. "No, I'm taking your violent , no if's, and's, or but's about it." Bang said smiling. You started laughing. "Ok, if you're going to drag me out somewhere, at least give me a hint" you said, laughing. "You should get some sleep Tasha" Bang said, ignoring your request. "If you don't tell me, I'm going to bite your neck" you said, laughing a bit, then Bang rolled on top of you. ", I don't mind" Bang said, smirking, leaning closer to your face. "I'm going to beat your " you said, laughing. "Just know it involves guns" Bang said leaning down, pecking you on your lips.