A little kindness

Why did it have to be you?
You woke up the next morning, cuddled in Bang's arms. You looked up and saw him sleeping, his mouth slightly agape. "Awwww" you whispered softly, seeing Bang look like a big baby. You turned over slightly and picked up your phone to see the time. ~9:17a.m.~ "Damn, why am I up so early?" You said to yourself, putting your phone down, and turning back over to Bang. Since it was so early, and you weren't tired, you decided to get up and surprise the boys with a good breakfast. "I'll show those hoes I can cook......now atleast" you thought to yourself, silently laughing a bit, while moving from Bang's arms. You slid out of Bang's arms slowly, and made your way to the kitchen. "Ok, let's do this correctly" you said, pulling out breakfast ingredients. You placed all of the pans on the stove, and got started. About an hour later, a nice aroma filled the house as you laid the plates out on the table and started dishing the breakfast out. Right when you were on the last set of plates, Bang walked out and his eyes widened in shock. He walked over to the table and looked at all the food you made. "Damn baby, got the house smelling like a restaurant and " Bang said laughing. You started laughing too as you made your way to the stove and put the rice down. Bang came over to you and hugged you from behind, and put his face in the crook of your neck. "Baby, you didn't have to cook all this, I was supposed to be cheering you up today." Bang said, slightly rocking you side to side. "It's ok, I wanted to do this. I woke up all extra early and what not, so I thought I should. Annnnnd I get to show y'all es I can cook" you said laughing, then turning around to Bang, giving him a quick peck on his lips. Bang started laughing, then you both heard voices starting to get closer to the kitchen. All the boys walked up to the table and stared at the food. "You guys actually made something that's edible" Himchan said laughing, remembering the pasta incident. You and Bang walked over to the rest of the boys. "Actually, Tasha did this all by herself" Bang said, looking at Himchan. "Foreal??" Daehyun said, somewhat jealous. "Hell yeah I did, now sit your asses down before the food gets cold" you said, smirking at Daehyun. Everyone sat down, and began to eat. "Now this is some good food" Bang said, proceeding to take another bite. "Thank you" you said, smiling at the comment. "This really is good Tasha" Jongup said, smiling at you. "Thank you Jongup" you said, enjoying all the praise. Everyone finished eating, then put their plates in the sink. "Lemme get rid of these dishes right quick" you said to yourself, standing at the sink, and rolling up your sleeves. "Oh hell no" Bang said, seeing you about to do the dishes. "Baby, you just cooked all this food. You aren't about to do all these damn dishes." Bang said, walking over to you. You started laughing. "Bang, it's no biggie" you said, laughing. You reached for a dish, and Bang picked you up and put you over his shoulder. "Bang, put my down" you said, laughing at Bang's attempt to stop you from doing the dishes. He started carrying you out of the kitchen, and to his room. Bang put you on the bed, and put you down, trapping you in between his arms. "The boys will do the dishes" Bang said, then leaned in to kiss you. You were laughing in the kiss, then pulled away. "You are something else" you said to Bang, smiling. "We have to get ready to leave anyways" Bang said, getting up from the bed, and pulling you up with him. "We are going paint balling" Bang said, looking at you, smirking. "OH HELL YEAH!" you yelled, pulling Bang into a hug. "This should be fun" Bang said, laughing, anticipating the paintball match. Everyone got ready, and made their way to the cars. "I wanna ride with Tasha" Jongup said, laughing, putting his arm around your neck. "Hell no" Bang said, laughing, looking at Jongup. "Awwww, sure you can ride with me!" you said, looking at Bang, laughing. "Wachu mean??" Bang said, looking at you. "My little Jongup can ride with me this time, he never got to ride in my Lamborghini" you said, looking at Bang, laughing at the angry face he was making. Jongup smiled and ran to the passengers side of your car and got in. "Baby, your Hummer misses you, you haven't driven it in months" you said, laughing at the fact Bang has been neglecting his Hummer. "I'll let him slide this time, since my Hummer misses me" Bang said, smiling. You started laughing, then Bang pecked you on the lips before he got into his car. You got in yours and closed the door. "This is awesome!" Jongup said, smiling and looking around the inside of your car. "I hope you're up for the ride" you said, smirking, starting up your car, putting it in first gear, then speeding out the drive way.