The irony

Why did it have to be you?
After trashing the kimchi, everyone sat on the couch, except Bang. "I'll be right back" Bang said, walking to his room. When Bang came out, he walked in front of you while you were sitting on the couch. "TEDDY!" You yelled, and got up. Bang handed you the teddy bear, and you took it and squeezed it. "He's all clean now" you said, looking at Bang. "Yeah, the night Daehyun made you mad, I took it to the cleaners and got it cleaned for you, since you forgot to take it with you. I just kept forgetting to give it to you since you are over here normally now." Bang said, smiling. "Isn't that what you got Tasha on your first date?" Youngjae said, looking at Bang. "Yup" Bang said, reminiscing on that day. "I wonder if that toothless grew any of her front teeth back" you said laughing, remembering why you got kicked out of the fair. "Toothless ?" Himchan said, laughing, wondering what you were talking about. "Ohhh, I never told you guys!" Bang said, looking at everyone. "Actually, I think Tasha should tell you exactly what happened herself" Bang said, smiling at you. You started laughing, putting down your bear. "Well.....ok. Basically the decided she wanted to get buck when I was walking through the fair with a big teddy bear in my arms, and not when I confronted her about talking about me in line, so I set her strait by reflex, I didn't intentionally mean to do what I did" you said, looking at everyone. "What exactly did you do?" Jongup said, interested in hearing what you had to say. "....when she walked up to me, grabbed my bear from me, and threw it on the ground, I punched her in the face so hard I knocked her out....and.....I kinda.... knocked her front teeth out too." You said, slowly scratching your neck, looking away from everyone. "DAAAAAMN!" Everyone said in unison, staring at you. "Kinda? You knocked the out of her! I'm surprised she's still alive" Band said, laughing. "You guys are terrible! Encouraging my violence!!" You said, laughing at the boys' reactions. "I swear you could make a living getting rid of people. You're fast as hell, you do these fast maneuvers and , and your strong can knock people out with one UNINTENTIONAL hit. Yeah, you're a trained assassin." Bang said, continuing to laugh, as everyone else joined in. Your laughter immediately died down when Bang finished speaking, hitting the very aspect of your life head on. "... Bang, you're always messing with Tasha, tickling her and , and not stopping when she tells you to stop. You're the one she's gonna kill." Himchan said, continuing to laugh. Your insides started churning, hearing Himchan and Bang having what they thought was a funny, playful conversation. "Tasha wouldn't kill me, if anything, we would team up and get rid of your " Bang said, continuing to laugh, putting his arm around you, and looking at Himchan. "Bang, shut the hell up before you get assassinated" Himchan said, getting up from the couch and laughing. "Guys, that's not even funny!" You said, trying to keep up some fake laughter. "Baby, don't listen to Himchan's dumb . I'm not going anywhere." Bang said, pecking you on the lips. "Right" you said, not making eye contact with Bang. "Baby, you're shaking" Bang said laughing. "Damn, is it that cold in here?" Bang said, as he rubbed your arms. It was actually the opposite. You were so heated from the dead on conversation, you didn't even realize you were shaking. "Ummm...hell yeah. Why the is it so cold in here?" You said, playing along, looking at Bang. "I told Daehyun to turn off the damn air a while ago" Bang said, laughing a bit. "I'mma go turn it off now" Bang said, as he started walking away. "Lemme go put my teddy away before he gets dirty again" you said, walking over to your bear and picking him up, taking him to Bang's room. When you got into Bang's room, you closed the door, and placed your bear down on the bed, then sat down. "I'm ed" you said, turning to look out the window, wondering how everything is going to turn out in the end.