So ...this is fun

Why did it have to be you?
You two made it to the fair and hopped out of the Hummer. "Well, this is it" Bang said, looking at you. "Ohh, it's pretty" you said, as you and Bang made your way to the entrance. "2 unlimited ride passes please" Bang said, looking at your confused face. "What's wrong?" Bang said, paying for the tickets and taking them from the booth worker. "We aren't getting on those things...are we?" You said, being unfamiliar to the rides, since you never had time for these kind of things in life. "You've never been on anything like this before??" Bang said, a little surprised. "Umm....no, I've....always been too scared" you said, thinking of a quick excuse. "C'mon, I really think you would like these rides" Bang said, as you both made your way to a ride called 'The Twister'. "This one is my favorite, I think it's the perfect start." Bang said, looking at you, smiling. "Alright, I guess I'll try it" you said, looking at the ride. It was you and Bang's turn to get on, and you made your way to the ride as the worker strapped you both in. "It's about to start." Bang said, holding on to the handle and looking at you. "How bad could it be" you thought to yourself, thinking of all the other risky things you've done. The ride started, and before you knew it, you were screaming and having fun. "WOOOOOOOO!!" You continued to yell, as the ride took you both in circles. When the ride was over, you both got off and went to the exit of the ride. "You sounded like you had a lot of fun" Bang said smiling. "I actually did, it reminded me of the time when I jumped from the- Nevermind" you said, remembering he wasn't supposed to know such information. Bang just laughed and looked at you. "We should go on the 'Rocket Wheel' next." Bang said, waiting for your approval. "Sure" you said, as you both made your way to the ride. While you were waiting in line, Bang was paying attention to the ride when you heard the girls in front of you talking. "Her boyfriend is so cute"...."Yeah, I don't understand why he would want someone so short" one of the girls said, stealing glances at you, then Bang. You took a step forward and tapped on the girl's shoulder "He's not my boyfriend first off, and if you wanna continue to talk , I can proceed with the beating I have in stored for you." You said, looking the girl dead in the eye. Bang snapped out of his daze when he heard you cursing the girl out. One of the other girls stepped up. "I'm sorry, she's just a little out of hand right now, please excuse her. The girl said as she stepped in front of her friend. "You better handle her before I do" you said, turning back to Bang. "What was that all about?" Bang said, wondering what he missed "They were talking , about to get beat the up." You said, moving up a little bit in line. Bang started laughing. "Ok badass" he said, continuing to laugh, not knowing what you were capable of. When you got ready to get on the ride, Bang started to explain how you get in. "Ok, now that I'm in, you come and sit right in front of me and lean back." Bang said, looking at you. "He picked this on purpose" you thought to yourself as you thought about the position you were about to sit in. You sat between Bang's legs and leaned back on Bang's chest, while Bang put his hands on your side. "Ready?" Bang said, looking down at you. "Yeah" you said, looking up at Bang as the ride started turning. Although the positioning was a little awkward for you, you found this ride to be quite enjoyable. When the ride was over, you got up and hopped out, waiting for Bang to follow. You both then made your way to a balloon popping booth. "I'mma win you that big bear" Bang said, stepping up to the booth and smiling. The booth man then started explaining what to do. "If you get 3 blue balloons in a row, you win any large bear you want." The booth man said, handing Bang 5 darts. On the first 3 tries, Bang popped 3 blue balloons and told you to pick a bear. You picked the huge white bear with a red bow tie. "Thank you Bang" you said, holding the bear that was just about as tall as you were. "Your welcome" Bang said, smiling at you. You and Bang started walking around the fair again. As Bang was looking around the for the next ride, the same girl that was talking from earlier came and grabbed the bear from your hands and threw it on the ground, about to say something to you. Before she even got a chance to say anything to you, you punched her in the face so hard you made teeth fly from and knocked her out. You looked at the girl wide eyed, then turned and saw Bang with his mouth wide open, not believing what he just saw. All the fair security guards saw was the girl on the floor bloody and you standing there looking at her with blood all over your fist. "" you said as security ran over to the scene.