By your side

Why did it have to be you?
"GET THE OUT THE WAY!" Bang yelled, carrying you, running through the parking lot, as Jongup followed closely behind, briefly apologizing to people for Bang's actions. You and Bang made it through the hospital doors, Jongup coming right after. "Help, help her please. She can die any moment" Bang said, pleading. The nurses saw the blood all over you and Bang, then immediately got back up. Numerous paramedics rushed to you and Bang, immediately placing you on the stretcher, then placing an air mask on your face. Bang was still holding your hand as the paramedics rushed you down the hallway and into an available room. You continued to look at Bang as he held your hand and ran alongside the paramedics. "Hold on baby" was all you heard Bang say before you slipped into unconsciousness. Next thing you knew, you woke up with numerous tubes attached to your body, and Bang sitting next to you, still holding your hand. You looked down and noticed you had your promise ring back on. Bang looked up, seeing you open your eyes, then smiled, wiping tears from his eyes. "I was so scared I was going to lose you" Bang said, holding your hand tighter. You smiled and slightly squeezed Bang's hand back in response, letting him know you comprehended his words. The others were sitting on the other side of the room and rushed over to you when they saw you wake up. "Tasha, we're so happy to see you're ok" Youngjae said, looking at you. You nodded your head slightly, smiling at Youngjae. Everyone looked over, seeing a doctor slowly walking through the door. "Hello everyone, I'm looking for Mr. Bang" the doctor said, scanning the room. "Right here" Bang said, slowly putting down your hand, and getting up. "You're Tasha's husband, correct?" The doctor said, looking at Bang. "That's correct" Bang said without hesitation, looking back at the doctor. The other boys started laughing a bit, hearing Bang's answer. "Good. Let's continue" the doctor said, smiling. "Tasha is very fortunate. The bullet just missed her lungs, as well as her spine. We're not sure how, but her vital organs were also untouched." The doctor said, continuing to look at Bang. The boys sighed in relief, glad to hear the news. "But...She did lose a lot of blood, and the bullet snapped her bottom rib. We already took care of that though." The doctor said looking at everyone. "It's going to be a couple of months before she completely heals, but she will be able to go home in 2 weeks, possibly before then, if she shows great improvement in her condition" The doctor continued, glancing at everyone. "I'm glad to hear that, thank you so much" Bang said, smiling at the doctor. "You're so very welcome" the doctor said, then turned around, leaving the room. Bang sat back down next to you, taking your hand and lacing it with his, rubbing it with his thumb, while your rings slightly slid up against each other. "Looks like I'mma have to get comfortable. I'm not leaving your side." Bang said, slowly getting up, giving you a kiss on your forehead.