Challenge accepted

Why did it have to be you?

Before you knew it, you were back to your old self, running through the house, having fun with the boys. "OK, OK!! I GIVE UP, YOU WIN, YOU WIN!!" Daehyun yelled, laughing, as you held him in a twisted choke hold. "Don't touch my damn chocolate, or I'm coming for that again!" you said, laughing at the whole situation. You got up off of Daehyun and helped him up, still laughing a bit. The other boys laughed at Daehyun, seeing him get beat up by you once again. "Himchan, I'mma kick your for snitching!" Daehyun said, slowly walking over to Himchan. ". Tasha wasn't about to beat my over that Symphony bar. Nuhhuh, hell no" Himchan said laughing, as he kept an eye on Daehyun while he was creeping towards him. Everyone started laughing as Daehyun suddenly dashed as Himchan, chasing him around the house. You watched them disappear down the hallway, then looked back at Bang. "I'm not gonna miss this!" Jongup said laughing, running towards Himchan and Daehyun's location, as all the boys followed along, except for Bang. You started laughing at the boys' craziness, then started to speak. "I'm so happy to be back to my normal ways" you said, flopping down on the couch next to Bang. "Hell yeah" Bang said, then kissed you on the cheek. "I can finally hug your without repercussions" Bang continued, smiling at you. "I know right!" You said laughing, as you heard Himchan and Daehyun in the background screaming, as the boys laughed at them play fighting. Bang laughed a bit, then continued. "Soooo, tell me more about your secret life, you never finished your little saga" Bang said, putting his arm around you. "Are you really that interested?" You said, smiling a bit, looking at Bang. "Hell yeah. That is interesting....well, now that I'm not destined to die" Bang said, laughing a bit. "I don't feel like talking about that right now! I'm just happy at the fact that I don't have to kill your . I get to keep my true love" you said, smiling at Bang. "Who's being corny now?" Bang said, laughing, as you hit him on the chest. ", don't brake my ribs too because you're mad" Bang said laughing, while rubbing his chest. You started laughing, and continued to speak. "Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind being in another organization, just one to protect, ya know?" You said, looking at Bang. "Ok wonder woman" Bang said, laughing. "Shut the hell up" you said, smiling at Bang. "I know this much, at this point, you people in this house are my life. I'll do anything to protect you guys. This is real" you said, looking at Bang. "I'm sooo happy right now, but I'm always going to be on the lookout. That agency had a lot of up their sleeves, especially against those who think they've 'made it out'" You said, giving Bang a serious look. "Supposedly, once you're in the agency, you're in for life, all the way until your dies" you said, laughing a bit. "Well if that's the case, let's get started with this training soon, because if anyone starts , all of our asses are going to be ready." Bang said, looking back at you. "I'mma teach y'all a bunch of , and I'm not gonna go easy on your asses" you said, quickly getting up off the couch, Bang standing up soon after. "Give me all you got" Bang said smirking, as you two both started to make your way to the work out room. You were in the middle of the hallway when you heard your phone ring on the front room table. "Go on to the workout room, I'll be back in a minute" you said, running over to your phone, as Bang made his way to the workout room. "Hellllo?" You said, looking around a bit. "This isn't over..... we're coming" the voice said on the other line, letting out an evil laugh afterwards. "I was expecting your asses..... Challenge accepted" you said, smirking, then hung up the phone. You walked back to the workout room with Bang, closed the door, then crossed your arms, still smirking. You got into fighting stance and looked at Bang "Let's do this ." ******************* YESSSSSSSS! I'm happy to say I've completed my second fanfic!!!! ^.^ Thanks for the support, and stay tuned for my future work!!************