We're out

Why did it have to be you?
Because of your vision, you, Bang, and Himchan proceeded to find everyone with ease, although you had to play it off. When everyone was together, everybody sat down on the couch in the front room. "It's only 8pm, what do you guys wanna do? Daehyun said, looking at everyone. "I want something sweet." Zelo said, looking at Daehyun. "Let's go to Jamba Juice!" You said, looking at everyone. "Yeah!!" Zelo said, getting up. Everyone agreed and made their way outside. "I'm riding with Tasha" Bang said, putting his arm around you. "Typical" Himchan said, smirking, and hopping into the driver's seat of the Hummer. "We're not gonna do " you said, laughing. You and Bang made it to your car and hopped in. "This is nice as hell" Bang said, looking at your out interior. "Thanks" you said, smirking, starting your car. Himchan took a left out of the drive way, and you took a right. "Where are you going?" Bang said, a little confused. "Jamba Juice" you said laughing, speeding up. You went on the highway with Bang "Umm Tasha....you're going 120mph." Bang said, holding on to his seat. "enjoy the ride" you said, shifting to 4th gear, and speeding up even more. Bang's eyes widened as he saw the speedometer hit 200mph. ".....Damn.....!!" Bang yelled, as you swerved past cars to make it to the highway exit. You slowed down, pulled into the Jamba Juice, parked, then looked at Bang. Bang was breathing really hard, and turned to look at you slowly. You were smiling at Bang. "We're here!" You said, all jittery like. "What.the..just.happened." Bang said, continuing to look at you. "Tasha, you're crazy as hell" Bang said, laughing. You continued to smile at Bang, taking off your seatbelt. "We gotta do that again" Bang said, smiling all extra hard, also taking his seatbelt off. Right when you got out, you saw Bang's Hummer pull up next to you, then everyone hopped out of the car. "How the hell did you guys get here so fast?" Himchan said, looking at you. "She drives a Lambo, remember?" Zelo said, stating the obvious. ", that's right" Himchan said, as everyone made their way into Jamba Juice. Everyone picked what they wanted, and you decided you were gonna make the order. "Hello, I'll take one Aloha Pineapple, a Caribbean Passion, a Peach Pleasure, a Razzmatazz, a Strawberry Surf Rider, a Banana Berry, and for me, a Pomegranate Pick Me Up." You said, looking at the cashier. "Is that all?" The cashier said back to you. "Yup" you said, as you looked at the total and pulled out your wallet to pay. "Tasha, I'm not gonna let you pay for all of our drinks." Bang said laughing, pulling out his wallet. "No, I insist" you said, taking out your visa card. "Nope" Bang said, walking to the cash register and quickly swiping his card. "You never let me do you a favor" you said laughing, as Bang paid for the drinks. When everyone got their drinks, everyone went back to the cars. "Ok, since Bang didn't let me pay for the drinks, I'm going to make another proposal. Wanna hang out at my place tomorrow?" You said, smiling. "You sure??" Bang said, realizing how many people you were inviting over. "Yeah, no biggie....just don't go around busting up in my house." You said, laughing. "Works for us" Bang said, smiling. "Alright guys" you said, as you looked at everyone, continuing to smile. "I had a lot of fun today. I think I should be heading home right about now" you said, hitting your car alarm. You went around and gave everyone a hug. "I've been in this party dress for like a whole day" you said, laughing. "Alright Tasha, see you tomorrow" Bang said, as you hopped in your car. Everyone waved bye as you sped out of the parking lot. You started talking to yourself, "Bang actually is really cute" you confessed to yourself, laughing a bit, speeding up as you made your way home.