Well damn

Why did it have to be you?
Bang made his way to the deck and put you down, looking at you. Bang stared at you, then started busting out laughing. Even though you were angry as hell, you couldn't help but smile, seeing Bang laughing. "Baby, I tried, i really did!" you said, smiling, as Bang fell to the floor, continuing to laugh. After Bang was done, he got up. "Baby....You do remember who that was right?" Bang said, looking at you. "Hell no, I just attacked the after she had the audacity to touch me" you said, looking at Bang. "That's homegirl from the fair" Bang said, continuing to look at you. "WHAT???" You said, widening your eyes at Bang. "Yup, I recognized her face. And when she started talking, I definitely knew it was her ." Bang said, remembering the missing teeth. "Well damn. I'm about to finish beating her if that's the case." You said, walking towards the lounge door. Bang grabbed you around the waist. "Baby, let's not get charged with murder" Bang said, laughing. You started laughing, then turned around. "Alright, but lemme see how much I tore that up." You said, laughing. "Alright, but promise you won't lunge at her again" Bang said, smiling. "I promise....Buuuuuut if she comes at me again...." You said, looking at Bang. "That's when you knock her out" Bang said, laughing. "Ya Damn right" you said, laughing, as you both walked back to the lounge door. When you went in, you saw the girl in a seat with an ice bag on her face, people cleaning up the mess, and the rest of the boys walking up to you. "Tasha, I love you" Daehyun said, laughing, as he pulled you into a hug. "I love you too" you said, laughing, remembering what Daehyun said before Bang took you out. "The fact that you slid her face across the table...." Himchan said, putting his hand on his face, and shaking his head, smiling. "See....about that...." You said, laughing, as a cruise officer came over to you. "Hello miss, can I speak with you for a moment?" the officer said, looking at you. "Sure" you said, looking back at the officer. "Miss, we saw the lady over there start the altercation with you, so you will not be kicked off of this cruise, but you do have a ruckus warning." The officer said. "A ruckus warning?" You said, continuing to look at the officer. "Yes. Since you proceeded to smash her into a table, punch her in the face numerous times, and lunge a chair at her, hitting her in the face, there was a large disturbance that took place. Although the altercation was quite entertaining, if anything like that happens 2 more times, you will have to be isolated for the rest of the cruise" the officer said. Daehyun laughed a bit when the officer said the girl got hit in the face. "Alright, I guess that's reasonable" you said, looking away for a moment. "I'm not gonna lie, you beat that though" the officer said, as he walked away. You all started laughing. "Have a nice day" the officer said, continuing to walk away. "I like his " you said, continuing to laugh, then looking at Bang. "hell yeah" Bang said, looking at you. "Well, it's about that time we get our day started" you said, looking at everyone. "Agreed" Youngjae said, as everyone started walking towards the lounge door.