This game though

Why did it have to be you?
"Ok, I'm pretty sure we all know how to play this, so all I gotta say is.....let's cut out the lights....and lets go" you said, knocking against Bang's shoulder as you walked by. "Remember, if you get caught by the person that's it, you gotta help them look for everyone else." You said, before turning away from everyone. You went through the whole house, cut off all the lights, closed all the curtains, came back to the front room, and stood next to the last light. "I'm not playing this" Himchan said, laughing. "C'mon! It's my first group game with you guys, show me a little love" you said, looking at Himchan. Himchan looked at you with his arms crossed. "Pleeeeease??" You said, smiling harder at Himchan. "Fiiiine" Himchan said, smiling a bit. "Awesome! Now I'm about to hit this light, Bang is gonna start counting to 30, and we are gonna scatter" you said, looking at everyone as they shook their heads in approval. "GO!"You yelled, as you flipped the light off. You dashed upstairs, not wasting any time. You went through the various rooms, looking for the perfect spot. You stopped for a minute, wondering why you can see everything when it's pitch black. "Damn agency" you said, thinking about the lens you got permanently implanted in your eye a while back for your mission purposes. You thought about calling off the game, and making an excuse as to why you can't play because you didn't wanna cheat, but your devious side took the better of you, and you decided you were gonna have some fun. "29,30!" Bang finished counting, then started creeping through the house. You went to the top of the stairs and looked down, seeing Bang slowly make his way around, feeling through things in the front room. You went downstairs and sat on the couch, and Bang turned around when he heard the sound, and made his way to the couch. You simply got up, and walked away from Bang, going to the side of the couch, while Bang's hands hovered over the couch. You silently laughed to yourself, seeing Bang carefully try to catch someone. You decided you were gonna cause some ruckus, so you pushed Bang onto the couch and ran. "Oh hell no" Bang said laughing, as he got up and tried to make his way towards the sound of the footsteps. "I just know that was your Tasha" Bang said laughing, still making his way towards the footsteps. You started laughing. "Well, catch my then" you said, looking back at Bang. "I will" Bang said, continuing to laugh. You went into the kitchen, and saw Jongup hiding in the corner. You laughed at his simple hiding spot, left the kitchen, and opened the door to go to the underground party dome. Bang heard the dome door open, and made his way to the door. You were rushing down the stairs, and Bang was following closely behind. You went around the corner and saw Himchan standing directly in the middle of the huge room. You were distracted by the stupidity in Himchan's hiding spot, and stared for a second, then Bang ran into you. You tried to hurry and run away, but he grabbed your arm, and softly placed you against the wall, trapping you between his arms, and leaned in to your ear and whispered. "Gotcha" Bang said, smirking. "Ok....ok, you got me." You whispered back, knowing you couldn't tell Bang you got caught because you saw Himchan in what was supposed to be a pitch black room. "Ok, let's go find everyone else" you whispered, trying to move away from Bang, but he kept you against the wall. "Admit you wanted to kiss me, and I'll let you go" Bang whispered, smirking. "And if I don't admit anything, then what?" You whispered back, also smirking at Bang. "Then I'll have to show you what you keep denying" Bang whispered back, creeping closer to your face. All of a sudden, the lights flashed on, and Himchan spoke. "I was tired of waiting, so I-" Himchan stopped speaking when he saw you two against the wall. You immediately pushed Bang away and stared wide eyed at Himchan. "You probably won't believe me when I try to explain, so I'm not even gonna bother" you said, looking at Himchan. "I knew you guys had something going on." Himchan said, smirking. "Everyone keeps catching us at the wrong times!" You said, still looking at Himchan. "Bang was trying to get me to admit something, we weren't doing anything, I promise" you said, looking at Bang. "Mhmm....I'll just act like I didn't see anything" Himchan said, winking, then turning the lights back off. "Let's go find everyone else" Himchan said, laughing at the whole situation.