Another try

Why did it have to be you?
"I'm telling you, I didn't mean to do it, it was self defense!" You told the security guard, as he helped the girl up when she gained back consciousness, and gave her some paper towels. "She came at me, and I thought she was about to jump at me or something." You said to the security guard, acting innocent. "Although that may be true miss, we have to stick to the policy of no violence, so therefore, you have to exit the fair grounds. "Well , if that's the case, I might as well continue to beat her ." You said as you picked up the now dirty teddy bear. "C'mon Bang, let's go" you said, walking from the scene. You and Bang went back to the car in silence because you knew you just ruined your little date. Once you closed the door, you put the bear in the back and looked at Bang as he made his way to the drivers side. Bang then got in, sat down, and closed the door. You slowly began to speak. "Look Bang, I'm-" "HAHAHA, " Bang cut you off, laughing and hitting the steering wheel. "What the hell are you laughing for?? I just ruined our date." You said, looking at Bang in all seriousness. "You punched the out of that girl. Your strong " Bang continued. "Umm....so you're not mad?" you said, continuing to look at Bang. "Hell no, it's about time a tough came along" Bang said, smiling at you. "You act so damn polite at the coffee shop, I would have never known." Bang said, looking at you. "Well , I can't walk up and be like -, what the do you want today?-" you said, looking at Bang and laughing. "I guess you're right" Bang said, smiling and finishing up his laughter. "Now that I know we're cool......I should have beat the out of that . Who the hell does she think she is? Throwing my on the ground."You said, looking at Bang. Bang just continued to laugh. "Foreal though, I'm really sorry I got us kicked out of the fair. I'mma make it up to you. We can go out again if you want." You said to Bang, smiling. "So now you're asking ME on a date" Bang said laughing. "Hell yeah" you said, also laughing. "Actually, I wouldn't mind if you hung out at my place tomorrow, but only if you want to" Bang said, finally starting the car. "sure" you said, as Bang sped off. You two soon made it back to the coffee shop. "Same place, same time tomorrow?" Bang said smiling. "Sure" you said, as you opened your door, hopped out, and then closed it. "I really had a good time today Tasha" Bang said after he rolled down the window. "I did too" you said laughing. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then" Bang said, slowly pulling off. "Bye!" You said as Bang waved and made his way down the street. You then hit your alarm, and hopped in your Lamborghini and sped off. "I should have beat the out of that " you said to yourself, speeding up a little more. " better be glad I-" *ring ring* your phone cut you off in mid rant. You looked at the caller ID and answered. "Hey Bang, what's up?" You said, continuing to focus on the road. "You forgot your bear in the back" Bang said. "Could I leave it at your place for tonight? I'm almost home. You said back to Bang. "I forgot you had that fast car. Sure, no problem" Bang replied. "Alright, thanks Bang, bye bye." You said. "Bye" Bang said, then hung up. Not long after the call, you finally made it home. You walked in and placed your keys on the counter and went to your room to change. When you came out, you sat down, then your TV, and the news was on. "Restaurant employee found unconscious in restaurant freezer" the news reporter said. "Haha, bet next time that er won't try that again" you said laughing and leaning back on the couch, as the news caster continued to cover the incident.