A little lesson

Why did it have to be you?
"That's what I'm talking about" Zelo said, smiling. "Ok, let's go to these ramps" you said, looking at Zelo. "Woaaaaah, slow down Tasha" Zelo said laughing. "First you have to learn how to balance and ride on the board." Zelo said, laughing. "Alright, it can't be that hard." You said, placing the skateboard on the ground. You hopped on the skateboard and looked at Zelo. "Well....move" Zelo said, looking at you and smiling. You looked at Zelo, then took your left foot and pushed yourself forward. You didn't balance yourself, so you went flying forward and the skate board went shooting behind you. "TASHA!" Everyone screamed once they saw you hit the ground. Everyone ran over to help you. "Are you ok?" Bang asked you, attempting to help you up. You hit Bang's hand away. "I got this, I'm not a little ." You said laughing as you got up. "I've been through worse, this isn't " you said laughing. "Are you sure?" Zelo said, a little concerned. "I got this" you said, as you took a deep breath and got back on the skateboard. You got on and took a deep breath. You balanced yourself, then made the push with your left foot. You were doing good, even picking up speed, until you came up to the bushes. "HOW DO I TURN?" You yelled back at Zelo. "LEAN, LEEEEAN!" Zelo yelled back. You yelled back "I CAN'T TU-" you were cut off as you went flying into the bushes. You immediately popped up. "I'M GOOD!" you yelled back, making sure everyone knew you were ok. Everyone gave you a thumbs up as you made your way out of the bush, and over to the skateboard. " you, skateboard" you said, talking to the skateboard as you picked it up. You got back on, and started to skate back over to everyone. As you made your way over there, you tried to turn again, you didn't turn enough, and started going towards Youngjae. "Ahhh!" Youngjae yelled, as he jumped out of the way. You smashed into the bench behind Youngjae, and then fell to the ground. "You know what.....I think that skateboard doesn't like my " you said, laughing. Bang came over and helped you up. "Don't worry Tasha, it takes time. At least you already know how to ride and pick up speed" Bang said, helping you dust yourself off. "I guess you're right" you said, smiling at what you've accomplished so far. "We will try at this later Tasha, you need to rest" Zelo said, smiling. "You Damn right, I busted my twice." You said, also laughing. "We are going to head inside then" Bang said, as you both made it inside. "Damn, it didn't look that hard" you said, looking at Bang. "As you know now, it isn't as easy as it looks." Bang said, smiling at you. "I'mma master that , just watch" you said, being optimistic. "I can't wait till you do" Bang said, continuing to smile. "Stop smiling and make my something to eat" you said, laughing. "I'll make you something, if you help." Bang said, looking at you. "I got you" you said smiling, making your way into the kitchen.