Making memories

Why did it have to be you?
You and Bang made your way over to a park bench. "I can't believe you had me running around here like a little kid" you said, punching Bang in the arm. Bang started laughing. "I couldn't help it" Bang said, then gave you a kiss on the cheek. "We are completely soaked, we're going to drench the seats in my car." You said, laughing. "Baby, they're gonna dry, don't be too concerned. We had fun, that's all that matters" Bang said, smiling, putting his arm over your shoulders. "I did, this is the first time I've ever done something like this" you said, putting your hand into your pocket, pulling out your phone. "Tasha, what the hell? Why didn't you tell me you had your phone?!?" Bang said, looking at you. "Don't worry, it's an S4 Active." You said, smiling. "Can I take a picture of us?" You said, smiling at Bang. "Of course you can" Bang said, pulling you closer. "Actually, get ready to take a couple" Bang said, looking at you and smiling. You went to the camera on your phone, and looked at the camera. Bang kissed you on the cheek, holding the pose for the picture. After that pose, you both looked at the camera, then took another picture. After that one, you kissed Bang on the cheek, holding that pose. For the last picture, you both turned towards each other and kissed, holding the pose for the camera. You finished with the last picture, and started scrolling through the pictures. "Thank you Bang" you said, as you both looked through the pictures. "No problem baby" Bang said, giving you another quick peck on the cheek. You both got up and made your way to your car. You both hopped in, and quickly made your way home. You both made it back home, quickly hopping out of the car. When you both went inside, all of the boys eyed you two down. "Y'all had a little TOO much fun" Himchan said, laughing. Everyone started laughing as you and Bang started walking to your room. "I blame those damn fountains" you said, laughing, continuing to waddle to your room. When you got into your room, you immediately found other clothes to wear, and Bang did the same. You started changing and Bang was still in the room. Bang looked at you and started laughing. "You must really be in a rush to change" Bang said, smirking. "Yeah, and covering really doesn't make a difference. You already saw me in my bathing suit." You said, pulling your dry shirt over your head. "Good point" Bang said, pulling down his tank top over his head. When you were both done changing, you put your wet clothes in your washer, and went back into the front room. "What did you guys do exactly?" Zelo asked, looking at you. "I chased Bang through the fountains at the park....and we got soaked." You said, laughing a bit. "You guys keep going on dates, leaving us locked up inside......But I don't mind, you two have your fun" Daehyun said, laughing a bit. "We will" Bang said, smiling, looking at Daehyun. "We were just building some more memories" you said, smiling. "We are going to do some more stuff as a whole. You guys know I love you too!" You said, looking at everyone. "That sounds awesome, but when??" Zelo said, sounding optimistic. "Now.....everyone get ready to leave, we are going out. I don't care if it's really late, there's no time to waste, let's make some more memories together" you said, smiling at the boys. The boys hopped up from the couch, wasting no time, proceeding to get ready.