Mutual hate

Why did it have to be you?

You woke up in the middle of the night, still in Bang's lap. You slowly got up, seeing Bang leaning back on the couch, sleeping. "I'mma get his for not waking me up" you whispered to yourself, as you started walking to the bathroom. You went in and saw the bruise. "At least it went down a bit" you said to yourself, leaning forward, staring at the bruise. You took a deep breath, then left the bathroom. "I need some fresh air" you said to yourself, while walking to the sliding door. "3am" you said to yourself, after you finished glancing at the clock. You slowly slid open the door, walked out, then closed it, proceeding to walk to the boat railing. It was completely dark, but you could see the ocean waves. You looked around, enjoying the breeze, taking another deep breath, then slowly letting it out. After a couple of moments, you felt arms wrap around your waist, and a kiss on your good cheek. "Hey baby" you said, knowing it was Bang. "Hey, what are you doing out so late at night? You can't see out there" Bang said laughing. "I can-....feel the good breeze...I just came out for some air." You said, quickly playing your words off, mentally slapping yourself for letting your words slip for the second time. "Let's go back to bed, I want you to have plenty of energy for tomorrow" Bang said, loosening his grip on you as you turned around. "Alright, I guess" you said, as Bang gave you a quick peck on the lips, then led you back to the sliding door. You both went back into your bedroom, and went back to sleep. The next morning consisted of trying to cover up your cheek. "I think this style works" you said, as you finished swooping your bang on the side of your face, and letting the rest of your hair down. "I can't even tell it's there anymore" Zelo said, smiling. "Awesome, I don't wanna walk around the cruise having people think Bang laid one on my " you said, laughing as you walked out the bathroom. Everyone started laughing and walked towards the door. Everyone made it outside and headed to the breakfast lounge. "I hope history doesn't repeat itself" you said, as you took a deep breath and walked into the lounge. All of a sudden, you heard a huge round of applause once you stepped in the lounge. "What the hell? Who's here? I wanna know!" You said, looking around. People started coming up to you and shaking your hand. "Ummmm, what the hell is this for?" You said, a little confused by everyone's actions. "Thank you so much for beating up Emma" a boy said, smiling at you. "So that's that es name" you said, laughing a bit, as you made it through the lounge. "Every single year for the past 6 years, she would come on this cruise and annoy the hell out of everybody. Since she never started a physical altercation with anybody, and just talked , she couldn't get placed into the isolation unit." Another boy said, smiling at you. "Well would you look at that. This causes trouble far and wide.....I don't think you guys will have to worry about her for a while, I got her good" you said smiling at everyone. You all made your way to the table and sat down. "We can serve you guys today, don't worry about it" one of the cooks said, smiling. "Thank you so much" you said, smiling just a bit, not wanting to make your cheek hurt. "Just relax. You need to after beating her that well" the cook continued, then made his way into the kitchen. "Damn, let me somebody up" Bang said, laughing. Everyone at the table started laughing. "They say mutual hate brings people closer together. I didn't know it was actually true" Jongup said, smiling. "Well , I guess it is." You said, grabbing your wine glass filed with Apple juice, then lifting it up. "Toast to getting rid of that annoying !" you said, smiling. "Toast!!" Everyone in the lounge said in unison, as everyone clung their glasses together, laughing, as they continued to enjoy their new found freedom.