It's close

Why did it have to be you?
*17 months & 2 weeks into the mission* You were sitting on your bed, scrolling through your phone, looking at all the memories you captured in the last couple of months. A small smile crept on your face as all the moments replayed in your head. "I can't believe it's almost over" you said to yourself, trying not to think about the assassination. Bang slowly walked into your room "Baby, are you ready to go?" Bang said, sitting next to you. "Uhh, yeah. I was just...looking at some of the pictures all of us took" you said, looking at Bang. Bang smiled at you and pulled you into a hug. "Baby, there has to be something bothering you." Bang said, rubbing your back. "You haven't used any profanity in the last 3 weeks" Bang said, laughing a bit, looking at you. "Yes the hell I did." You said, looking at Bang, laughing. "This doesn't count" Bang said, smiling at you. "Baby, I'm fine, and we gotta go, or we won't make it to the cruise" you said, slowly getting up. "Cheer up baby, ok?" Bang said, seeing through your fake smile. "I'm ready to have fun in this two week cruise. And I'll see to it personally that nobody ruins it for our asses." You said, hugging Bang. Bang was happy seeing the change in your attitude. Bang leaned down and gave you a kiss, then pulled away, smiling. "The boys already have their things in the car, and I already took your stuff in for you. We're all set" Bang said, continuing to smile at you. "Thanks baby" you said, pecking Bang on the lips before you two walked outside. Everyone hopped in the cars, and headed to the cruise ship. When everyone made it to the destination, everyone hopped out of the cars and grabbed their bags from the back. "you guys ready to live it up?" Bang said, smiling at everyone. "Let's do this !" Daehyun said, smiling at everyone. You smiled, seeing how happy everyone was, and everyone started making their way to the cruise ship. You guys found your room, and opened the door. "This really is the Luxury Suite" Jongup said, looking inside. Everyone made their way in, and put down their bags. "Alright you guys, let's head out" Bang said, putting his arm over your shoulder. Everyone made their way out of the room, and started exporting the ship. It all started in the dining area. "This food is the ." Bang said, taking another bite of food. Everyone nodded in unison due to the fact that their mouths were full. "Another plate of sesame chicken please! Youngjae said, finishing up his 2nd plate. "This is gonna be an awesome trip" Zelo said, continuing to stuff his face. After everyone was done eating, everyone made their way to the party lounge. "This is my !" Daehyun said, as he started rocking back and forth. Everyone joined in dancing as the beat dropped. You forgot about everything that was bothering you and just let the music drown out your worries. You all continued to party all night long, until you were ready to fall out. You guys slowly made your way out of the party lounge, going back to your luxury suite. "We didn't finish going thorough everything" you said, looking at Bang. "Baby, don't worry, we will get to it" Bang said, smiling at you. ", we better" you said, laughing, continuing to walk. When everyone made it in, everyone plopped on their beds. "Looks like this is how it's gonna be for the next two weeks, with minor variations." Himchan said, looking at the ceiling. "Yeah, we got a couple more things to check out, and we will have our daily routine set." Jongup said, smiling. ", this is gonna be a long trip" Bang said, smiling, anticipating the days ahead.