A blink of an eye

Why did it have to be you?
You stood there silently, still holding up the gun. You focused back in on your target to see if the bullet you unleashed made it to its destination. Your commander stood there, frozen, as blood started trickling down from his forehead to his face. Bang stood there wide eyed, seeing how the bullet landed right in the middle of your commander's forehead. You slowly let the gun down as your commander slowly started falling to the ground. You looked at Bang, slightly smiling. Bang pulled you into a tight embrace, tears silently falling from his face. All the other boys jumped down from the top floor and ran over to you, hugging you so tightly you could barely breathe. In the middle of the hug, you pulled back and quickly began to speak. "It's not safe here. Guys, we have to go. You don't understand how mu-" you suddenly stopped speaking as your body shook forward. Unbearable pain began to radiate through your body. You looked down to see a large bullet wound almost directly in the middle of your torso. You looked up at the boys as you slowly started falling towards the ground. "TASHA!" Bang yelled, catching you before you hit the floor. The other boys immediately started shooting where the bullet came from, and killed 2 hitch men that were hiding in the shadows. Bang immediately picked you up bridal style as he tried to keep himself together so he could make it out and get you medical attention. The boys picked up Bang's gun, and took the initiative to get ready to escape. When the boys finally pinpointed the downstairs exit, everyone quickly made it to the door, Bang still holding you in his arms. "Baby, don't let go, hang in there" Bang said, sobbing a bit, as he saw your eyes getting narrower and narrower. "Baby, look at me, don't close your eyes" Bang said, running up the stairs behind the others. "I- I have some...thing to.....live fo-.....for now.....I'm... t-trying" you silently whispered, barely audible, coughing up blood. Everyone made it outside and Bang immediately ran to your Lamborghini, placing you inside the passengers seat and telling Jongup to come with you guys so he can help with aiding you. It was a tight fit and risky on behalf of the law, but Bang didn't care as he hopped into the car behind Jongup. Bang saw the keys already inside the ignition and started the car immediately, yelling out the location of the hospital he was heading to so the others would know where to go. Bang was going 300mph on the highway, but he didn't care, knowing what could happen if he didn't make it to the hospital in time. Jongup finished wrapping your torso to stop the bleeding and checked your pulse. "B-Bang, it's getting hard to feel a pulse" Jongup said, shaking a bit, scared for your life. "No....no baby...hang in there....I'm not losing you now" Bang said, his eyes filling with tears, as he sped up even more, pushing the car to its limit.