Don't do it

Why did it have to be you?
"Bang....no, hell no" you said, looking over at Bang, as he slowly walked towards you. "I'm not gonna let you get in on this life....hell no" you said, balling up your fists. Bang looked at you, then at your commander. "I'm assuming Tasha has gained feelings for you, or she wouldn't care so much" your commander said, smirking. "That's why I'm ending this here. I don't want to deal with this " you said, eyeing down your commander. "If your friend joins, you both get to work together. Tasha doesn't have to die" your commander said, glancing at you then at Bang. Bang's eyes widened at the last sentence. "Yeah, sure you guys would have to get rid of other people, but you have each other. That's all that matters right?" Your commander said, smirking, knowing he was starting to get into Bang's head. "Bang no, you have to let this go. I don't want this cycle to continue." You said, looking at Bang. "You don't understand how much I love you" Bang said, looking back at you. "I'd do anything to keep you safe" Bang continued, glancing at you, then your commander. "I like to see that you're considering my offer" your commander said, smirking a bit. "Once you start, you both are home free" your commander continued, looking at you. "I don't want him involved with this agency, I already did enough damage" you said, anger apparent in your tone. There was a moment of silence. Bang looked at you, then looked down, slowly beginning to speak. "Ok, if I join, what about the others?" Bang said, glancing at the other boys. "Ohh, of course. They can also be in on the little secret. But since there is only one slot, only you can join." Your commander said, still looking at Bang. "So there's no involvement with the others?" Bang said, looking at your commander. "None at all...for now" your commander continued, walking a little closer to the railing. "What if I declined your offer?" Bang said. "Then.....Tasha has to go" your commander said, staring at Bang. Bang looked at you, struggling to make up his mind. "Wait, what the do you mean by -for now-?" You said, balling up your fists tighter, locking eyes with your commander again. "Well, you'll never know. One day there might be a special mission.... where you just might have to get rid of one of them" your commander said, smirking. Your anger immediately spilled over hearing those words. In one quick second, you snatched Bang's gun from his hand, aiming at your target. You wasted no time and pulled the trigger, not caring about the consequences afterwards.