A proposal

Why did it have to be you?
You were completely still, engulfed in complete silence. You slowly opened your eyes, wondering why you weren't in immense pain. You remained still, silently looking around, seeing no blood. You immediately looked up at your commander. You saw his gun on the level you were standing at. " that" a voice said, cocking a gun back. Your eyes widened and your head quickly turned to your right, scanning the dark area. You heard a dark chuckle, then more guns cocking. "I'm not sure how you made it past security, but I'm quite impressed" your commander said, laughing a bit as he picked up a bullet from the ground. "And your aim is pretty precise as well" your commander continued, smirking. "What's your purpose?" Your commander asked, wondering who the intruders were. You kept your eyes fixed on the darkness, as you waited for the figure to show itself. The figure slowly walked out of the darkness, holding a gun. Your eyes widened seeing who it was. "H-how did you find me? You shouldn't be here right now." you said, locking eyes with Bang, as the rest of the boys showed themselves. "My phone" Bang said, still looking at you. You immediately reached in your shirt, feeling the phone, then took it out. You looked down, mentally slapping yourself for forgetting to give Bang his phone back. "I'm not letting you go that easily" Bang said. "Shouldn't you be pissed off? I wasted so much of your time.....I got you all into what was going on, when my main objective was just too get rid of you in the end. You should want me to die." You said, looking away from Bang. "It became more than just a mission to you" Bang said, jumping over the top floor rail, landing on the bottom floor. The commander let out a quiet laugh and the rest of the boys all aimed their guns towards your commander, ready for any sudden moves. "Don't come any closer Bang, I want this to end here" you said, looking back at your commander. "It doesn't have to" your commander said, smirking a bit. You looked at your commander, confusion apparent in your face. "No exceptions" you said, still staring at your commander. "This is an ironic, once in a lifetime opportunity" your commander said, looking at Bang. You gave your commander a weird look as you saw his gaze locked on Bang. "One of our rookie assassins was executed just moments ago in another chamber for failing to carry out a miniscule passage mission." Your commander said, still locking eyes with Bang. "We have a slot open, and I think you have potential" your commander continued, still looking at Bang. Your eyes widened, realizing what your commander was implying. "Tasha is a great aspect to our agency, and it would be unfortunate to lose such a promising assassin under such circumstances. Tasha is a loyal agent, so I'm showing some appreciation by offering a proposal" Your commander said, glancing at you. There was a couple moments of silence, then your commander finally spoke. "How does joining our agency sound?" Your commander said, smirking, waiting for Bang to give him an answer.