No worries

Why did it have to be you?

You were running down the hallway, then made a right turn, seeing a light at the end of the path. You ran to the light, finally making it out of the scare din. "Wow, you must have been really scared, how was it?" The employee said, smiling. You stopped and looked at the employee. "One of the ING zombies tried to kill my with a crowbar, so I took the crowbar and almost beat that to death. Go on and give my another ruckus warning. I don't give a , because if you guys don't take care of her I will. I ing do that for a living." You said, then your eyes widened, realizing what you just said. You immediately turned around, hoping the boys weren't outside yet, and to your surprise, they weren't. You turned back around and looked at the employee. "I'm so sorry miss. I will shut down the scare din and I will send in the police to check out the situation." The employee said, then pressed a button, causing all of the lights on the inside of the din to come on. Not soon after, the boys came rushing outside. "Tasha, are you alright??" Bang said, pulling you into a hug. "I'm fine. My face hurts a little, but I'm ing furious" you said, looking at Bang. You looked back and saw the cruise police start to make their way into the scare din. "The is in the glass hallway!" you said, making sure the police heard. You looked back at Bang, then at everyone else. "This isn't ruining it, I'm not letting this ruin our trip" you said, then turned around, walking towards the suite. When you made it in the suite, all the boys were right behind you. You went in and went strait to the bathroom, looking into the mirror. "" you yelled, seeing your face slightly swollen. Bang walked into the bathroom with a bag of ice, then slowly pulled you into a hug, being careful not to touch your face. "Here baby" Bang said, as he lightly placed the ice bag on your cheek. "Thank you" you said, as you switched hands with Bang, holding the ice pack. You both made your way out the bathroom and sat in the lounge room with the other boys. "Baby, you have to rest for the rest of the day. I don't want you to be in pain" Bang said, rubbing your back. "I'll be ok, we can continue our day" you said, wincing a bit from the pain when you moved the ice bag. "Hell no, we can chill for the rest of the day in here. We can still have fun" Bang said, smiling. "But....it's only 9:30pm...and.....alright" you said, giving up, knowing Bang won't allow you to go back out until everything was taken care of. A couple moments later, there was a knock on the door. "I got it" Youngjae said, getting up to open the door. When he opened it, it was the same officer that was at the breakfast lounge. "May I talk to the young lady?" The officer said, seeing you on the couch. "Sure" Youngjae said, letting the officer in. "Hello once again" the officer said, smiling. "I got information about this altercation from the employee at the front, but I wanted to know if you can tell me a little more of what happened" the officer said, looking at you. You explained everything that happened inside of the scare din, and when you were done, the officer began to speak. "Ohh I see. Well, the good news is you don't get another ruckus warning because you didn't disturb other passengers. The girl is obviously not in her right mind, so she will be taken to the isolation unit." The officer said, continuing to look at you. "That's great, but what's the bad news?" you said, staring at the officer. "There is none. Since you didn't kill her, there is nothing you have to worry about" the officer said. "Well that's great." You said, being glad that you stopped when you did. "Alright, well thank you for your cooperation once again. Have a nice day" The officer said, walking out of the room. Youngjae closed the door behind him. "Well, at least we don't have to worry about her anymore" Jongup said, smiling. "Yeah, hopefully not" you said, leaning into Bang's chest. "Lay on my lap so I can keep the ice bag in place for you." Bang said. "Thanks Bang" you said, as you laid down on Bang's lap. Bang held the ice pack on your face for you and you started to relax. "I'll get a movie started, and we can get some room service in this " Daehyun said, laughing. "Hell yeah" Himchan said, shaking his head in approval. Bang started softly playing in your hair, sliding his fingers through it. You immediately felt even more relaxed. Before you knew it, you drifted off, slowly falling into a deep sleep.