Some fun won't kill

Why did it have to be you?
The boys picked out their swim wear, and you made your way to your room to pick out yours. You were looking through your swim suits and decided to pick a typical black two piece. When you were done changing, you came out. "I learn something new everyday" Bang said, looking at your large star tattoo that started with big stars from your right side, gradually decreasing in size as they made their way up behind you back and to the back of your neck. "But I'm sure you've seen girls with tattoos already, your sister is loaded" you said laughing, remembering the picture Bang showed you when you had your house tour the first time you went over his house. "Yeah, but yours.... fit you well" Bang said, smiling. "Thanks Bang" you said, continuing to smile, looking at everyone in their swim wear. "You guys like to work out I see" you said, seeing their topless frames. "You know we try, except for Himchan, he's lazy" Bang said laughing, as Himchan gave him the eye. Everyone laughed a little bit as Himchan crossed his arms and smirked. "I got you in the pool" Himchan said, looking at Bang. Bang continued to laugh. "Sooooooo, which pool do you guys wanna go to?" You said, smiling. "You have more than one?" Youngjae said, looking surprised. "You guys didn't find the other 2 floors I'm assuming?" You said, smirking. "Damn, your house is never ending" Daehyun said, laughing. "Well, it has to end eventually." You said laughing. "The other 2 floors are underground, but the 2nd underground floor has a window that you can see out of that the 1st floor doesn't have. It's kinda weird, but the way the house is built, I guess they carved out some rock or some especially for that floor. Probably to make the pool look epic." You said, trying to make sense of your intricate house. ", works for me" Bang said, taking in what you explained. You started laughing. "Well, let's go. Follow me" you said, as you started walking and the boys followed. You went to your garage and opened the door. "Tasha, I'm done with you" Bang said laughing, looking at the Hummer next to your Lamborghini. "The agenc-.....urrrrgency of some of the trips I have to make... requires me to have 2 cars...one for the rush....and one for.....typical use" you said, trying to play off the fact you almost gave yourself away. "C'mon, over here" you said, pointing to the floor. "Umm...." Zelo said, looking at the floor. "Passage 1 over 2 slide out!" You yelled into the air, and the floor opened up to a little square opening, with what the boys saw as a circle in the center. "Who's going first?" You said, laughing at the boys confused faces. "How did you do that?" Zelo said, looking at you. "Some things in this house are voice activated.. Since we are on the 1st floor, I call out passage one...We are on top of the 2 underground floors, so it's over 2. If we were on the 3rd floor, I would call out passage 3 over 4 because we are on the 3rd floor, over 4 floors. Do you guys get it now? You said, looking at the boys. "Kinda, but....I think it will take some time" Jongup said, speaking up for the boys. "Alright then" you said, laughing a bit. "I'll go first, since this is new to you all" you said, sitting down, with your feet dangling in the circled passage. "See ya at the bottom" you said, hopping into the hole, sliding down, as black lights lit up down the slide after you. "Oh hell yeah" Bang said, looking into what he now knew was a sliding passage way. He heard some ruffling at the bottom of the slide when you made it to the bottom. "Get your asses down here!!" You yelled from the bottom of the slide. Bang Sat down at the entrance, saluted everyone, then hopped into the passage. When Bang made it to the bottom, he was surprised to see he was in a huge pit of plastic, silver, round balls. He got up and looked around. "Tasha" Bang said, continuing to look around. "Yeah" you said, seeing the dazed look on his face. "I live here now....Just letting you know" Bang said, looking at you in all seriousness. You started laughing as you heard someone else coming down the slide. When Himchan got up, he looked around. "Tasha, you are one old kid" Himchan said, laughing. "I'm only 19, can I save SOME of my youth?" You said to Himchan, continuing to laugh. Not soon after Himchan came down, everyone else made their way down the slide, and landed in the ball pit. They all looked around, amazed. "This is heaven" Zelo said, picking up a sliver ball. "This is awesome" Youngjae said, not believing where he was. Daehyun picked up a ball and threw it at Zelo, hitting him in the back. "Hey!" Zelo yelled, hitting Himchan with a ball, thinking it was him. "It wasn't me" Himchan said, laughing, throwing a ball back at Zelo. You saw where this was going, so you picked up a couple of balls and threw them at Bang. He turned around and started laughing, tackling you into the balls, tickling you. You were screaming and squirming under the balls as Bang got on top of you, continuing his torture. "BANG....I'm sorry, I'M SORRY!!" You yelled, laughing, as you squirmed through multiples of soft silver balls. While everyone else was busy above the bottom of the pin, Bang stopped ticking you, and just as you were about to relax, he leaned in and kissed your cheek, then helped you up from the bottom of the ball pit. "Let's head to the pool now" Bang said, looking at you and smirking, knowing the boys didn't know what just happened. Everyone started getting out of the ball pit, and you just stood there for a second. "Tasha....You coming to the pool?" Daehyun asked, pointing to the pool. "Ohh yeah...umm...pool" you said, snapping out of your daze, quickly rushing to the exit of the ball pit.