Two can play this

Why did it have to be you?
You made your way over to the pool with everyone else, and slowly sat down next to Bang at the edge of the pool, not making any eye contact, still thinking about what happened earlier. You thought about it, and you knew if you acted awkward around Bang, he would have the upper hand, winning the little game he was playing. "Two can play this game" you said to yourself, looking at Bang. "Tasha, what are those little globes around the rim of the inside of the pool?" Zelo asked. "Dim the lights, and light the rim!" You said loudly, and the room dimmed down to black lights, and the neon blue lights inside the pool lit up. "This just keeps getting better" Jongup said, smiling, running, and jumping into the pool. Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae, and Himchan went in afterwards. You and Bang stood up. You pushed Bang into the 10ft section of the pool, and started laughing. Bang swam back to the top and made his way back over to the rim of the pool, jumping out. You immediately ran away as Bang chased after you. You were screaming and running, while the boys watched you two, laughing. You ran over to the couch in the room, on the far left, flipping over it, and standing behind it. "Ok ninja assassin" Bang said laughing, having no idea of the irony in his sentence. You made your way around Bang and ran to the pool at full speed, with Bang following closely behind. You jumped right into the 10ft part of the pool and swam away quickly, with Bang continuing to follow you. You went under water because you knew you swam like a pro beneath the water's surface. Bang tried to continue to follow you under the water, but he couldn't keep up. You were on the other side of the pool, and popped up. "Tired already Bang?!" You yelled, laughing at the fact that Bang didn't catch you yet. Bang smirked at you, then went under water to get you. You went under the water, saw Bang, and started swimming away from him again. Bang was really close to catching you, then Himchan grabbed Bang right before he caught up with you. "Himchan, what the hell??" Bang said laughing, knowing you were about to get caught. You popped up from under the water. "I told you I was gonna get your back" Himchan said to Bang, winking at you. "Thanks Himchan!" You said, winking back at your new get away partner. Himchan let Bang go, then Bang went back under the water to get to you. " it" you said, laughing, not bothering to swim away anymore. You were feeling tired from all the swimming and running around the place. Bang made it over to you and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you under water. Everyone started laughing, as they watched you disappear under the water like you've gotten snatched down by a shark. You continued to play fight with Bang under water until you started running out of air and swam to the surface. Bang came up right after you and wrapped his arms around you again, laughing really hard at the fact that you two were having so much fun. "He has such a cute smile" you thought to yourself, as you smiled back, staring right at Bang, starting to play with his hair. You moved Bang's hair out of his face a little bit, and just looked at him, smiling, resting your arms on his shoulders, and playing with your fingers behind his head. Everyone was looking at you two and smirking. "I can definitely see those two together" Daehyun whispered to Himchan, smirking. Himchan gathered everyone together while you both were distracted. "On three, we're all going to splash water on them together" Himchan said, looking at everyone. They all shook their heads in approval. Right in the middle of you and Bang's moment, a huge splash of water soaked both of you. "Stop with the lovey dovey , and get your asses over here" Himchan said, smirking. You both started laughing. "Himchan, I'm gonna beat your !" Bang said laughing, letting you go and making his way towards everyone. You looked at Himchan and also started laughing. "I guess I really can get used to this" you said, smiling, also making your way over to all the boys in the pool.