+Special+ Welcome home, Woonie! Part 2

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoon POV

“Why are you here?” I asked.

All of them looked at me. That guy just smiled. Soon, Junnie hyung cleared his throat.

“Well, Dongwoon. He’s the new member. You met him already. Maybe you forgot.” Junhyung said. I turned to him.

“Oh yeah? Um, okay.” I said in puzzle. Well, maybe that’s why I felt we have another one member. Um, maybe…

“Now, let’s eat!” Mir suddenly said and hugged my shoulder. I smiled to him.

“I miss you, Mireu.” Mir smiled.

“Of course I miss you too! Oh yeah, Jinwoonie, Key and Nicole say they can’t come today but send their regards.” Mir said. I just smiled.

“Well, big star must be busy.” Mir chuckled to my word.

“Come Woonie. Your favourite food is here.” I walked to the dining table.

My eyes brightened to see my favourite chicken soup and grilled meat.

“Woah, this is really daebak.”

“Just for you.” Hyunseung said. I smiled and lifted up a spoon.

Soon, I tasted the soup. But somehow, the taste I imagined isn’t there.

Why?

“How’s the cooking?” Joon asked.

“Um, tasty. Who made this soup?” I asked.

“Junnie. Well, he said this is your favourite and yeah, you really like his cooking so we don’t involve.” GO said. I turned to Junhyung.

“Why?” Junhyung asked. I shook my head.

“Ani, nothing.” I smiled awkwardly. Then, everybody started to eat.

 

Doojoon POV

“Ani, nothing.” I swore I saw his expression change. But why?

I looked at the soup. Soon, a memory struck my head.

“Junnie, what’s Dongwoon like to eat?” I asked him through the phone. I can tell he was grinning.

“Wow, since when Doo take care about Woonie’s favourite?”

“Dammit, just tell me.” Junhyung laughed.

“Well, he likes grilled meat…ouh, yeah my chicken soup.” Junhyung said. I smiled a bit. Chicken soup is easy to do.

“Thank you Junnie.” Then I hung up.

“Are you doing something, Doojoonie?” The manager asked. I blushed a bit.

“Um, ani. Hyung, can you stop at the supermarket first?” I asked.

The manager smiled. “Huhu, someone is planning something. What you want to do?”

“Um, cooking.”

The manager raised his brow. “Uh? What you want to cook?”

I smiled. “Chicken soup.”

I snapped from the memories when Yoseob tapped my shoulder.

“Get something to eat, hyung.” I smiled and nodded.

My thought still lingered around the memories. Is he remembering something?

 

Joon POV

I sighed when Mir sat between Dongwoon and Cheondoong. The whole day he was ignoring me and talked more with Cheondoong.

I didn’t know why but I can tell he avoided me. Or he just wanted to cheer up Cheondoong?

“Joon hyung, here.” Hyunseung passed the plate for me. I smiled to him.

“Joon?” I turned. Seungho called for me.

“Yes?”

“I got call from the manager. You have schedule today?” I grinned to him.

“Er, yes.”

“It’s now?” I looked at my watch. Aish, that stupid schedule.

“Um, sort of.”

“Hyung was waiting downstairs.” Seungho said. I widened my eyes.

“What? I’m trying to eat…” I said. Seungho sighed.

“Do you guys have tupperware to pack for him?” Seungho asked. Hyunseung got up and took out lunchbox.

“We have this only.” He said.

“It’s enough I think.” I said. Hyunseung filled it with the meal while I found a disposable box. I sliced a piece of cake and put it in the box.

“Here, your meal.” I smiled.

“Gomawo, Seungie.”

“Quick, you can’t be late.” I nodded and turned to Dongwoon.

“Woonie, I’m glad you’re back. Guys, annyeong!” I said and left the dorm after they waved me a goodbye.

Hum, what a waste.

 

Mir POV

I sighed inside. Joonie hyung always busy these days. I just missed to play with him.

But he spent less time with me these days. Thankfully I still have Cheondoong hyung.

Well maybe on the same time, GO hyung also got busy these days.

“Mireu, here the cake.” Dongwoon passed the plate. I took it.

They were dividing the c

Please log in to read the full chapter