+Doowoon+ Healing time

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon approached his in-laws. “Eommoni, abeoji.”

They smiled. “How are you?”

“I’m fine eommoni.” Mrs. Son smiled.

“We will take him home for two days, is it okay?” Mr. Son asked. Doojoon nodded.

“Yes, it’s okay. Our CEO let him take a break till next week.”

“Doojoonie, about his amnesia…”

“He just didn’t remember a thing about me and also the accident. Um, eommoni, abeoji. Can you help me?” Mr. and Mrs. Son looked at each other.

“Don’t tell him a thing about me. I just want him to rest well. Don’t mention anything, I’m afraid he will hurt.” Mrs. Son stared at Doojoon.

“But son, how he will remember you if…”

“I want to start a fresh, eommoni. I hurt him too much before, so I want to treat him well this time. I’m not aiming to make him remember me but I want to get his heart back.” Doojoon said. He looked at both of them.

Mr. Son tapped Doojoon’s shoulder. “If that’s what you think you should do, okay we will help.”

“But yeobo…”

“It’s okay, yeobo.” Mr. Son flashed a smile to his wife. Mrs. Son exhaled and nodded.

Doojoon bowed a bit. “Kamsahamnida, abeoji, eommoni.”

XXXXXXXXX

Doojoon and Hyunseung entered the dorm. They were back from the hospital. Hyunseung looked at Doojoon.

“Are you okay Doo?”

Doojoon smiled. “Yes, I’m okay.”

Hyunseung smiled a bit.

“Everybody is in, Junnie?” Doojoon asked Junhyung. Junhyung looked up.

“Yes. KiSeob is in the room.”

Doojoon walked to the room. Hyunseung stood there, thinking where he should go. At last, he entered the kitchen.

Junhyung sighed. He saw Hyunseung hesitated just now. Since that day, they never stayed close or alone without anyone.

Doojoon got out from the room and sat beside Junhyung. At the same time, Hyunseung walked out from the kitchen and KiSeob came to the living room.

“I have something to say.” Doojoon said suddenly.

All of them gathered.

Doojoon looked at them.

“Dongwoon will be back in 2 days.” They all paid attention.

“And I hope you guys help me.” Doojoon said.

“What? Doing a welcome party?” Kikwang asked. Doojoon shook his head.

“I don’t think about that but if you want to make it, and then go ahead. I’m talking about his situation. He remembers all of you but me.” Doojoon smiled a bit.

“Uh-uh, he looks like creating new memory. He said he isn’t close with Junnie hyung, that’s why he call Junhyung hyung.” Yoseob said.

“And he said Junnie hyung is the leader and eldest among us.” Kikwang added. Junhyung looked at them and then turned to Doojoon. Doojoon just smiled.

“That’s why I decided to start a fresh.” All of them turned to Doojoon.

“He maybe forgot me because he’s hurt. I know that. If I try to make him remember me, I’m afraid I will make him hurt more. So I choose to get his heart by starting over our relationship from strangers.”

Hyunseung wrinkled in puzzle.

“But how?”

“Let him think Junhyung is the leader.” Junhyung widened his eyes.

“Yah, don’t torture me anymore!” Doojoon chuckled.

“Aish, don’t get me wrong. I’m still the leader but you’re the leader just to him. Act I mean.”

Junhyung scoffed. “You and your acting…”

“I have to. And about me being here…let’s tell him I’m a new member.”

“Why?” Yoseob asked.

“He thought Beast only have 5 members.” Do

Please log in to read the full chapter