+Doowoon+ I’m worried you know?

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon was running all the way to back to the dorm. The news he got from Yoseob just now really gave him a heart attack.

“Hyung, come back quick. Woonie fainted after finished his individual shoot just now.”

Doojoon cursed under his breath. Just why he got different schedule today?

He opened the door nonchalantly and rushed in. He found Junhyung who came out from the kitchen. He took a deep breath before asked.

“Where’s Woonie?” Junhyung jumped in surprise.

“Aish! You gave me a heart attack Doo!”

“Sorry, but where’s him?” Doojoon asked rushing, a bit panting.

“He’s resting in the room, on my…” Doojoon rushed into the room without Junhyung finished his sentences.

“Aish, this guy…”

“He seems worried so much.” Hyunseung appeared from the kitchen. Junhyung smiled.

“Uh-uh, he is.” Both of them smiled.

“Hm, now today I can’t snuggle to you…” Junhyung sighed. Hyunseung blushed.

“Shut up.”

“What? You like it right? I still remember your face when I asked Kiki to exchange the bed with me.” Hyunseung blushed madly. Junhyung chuckled and hugged the tiny waist.

“You’re so cute.”

“Shut up.” Hyunseung looked away shyly. Junhyung planted a kiss on his lover hair.

“I love you.”

“Me too.” Hyunseung hugged the younger tighter. Junhyung smiled.

 

Doojoon sighed in relief when he saw Dongwoon was there on Junhyung’s bed.

The maknae was playing with his phone in lying position. Soon, he looked up when he felt someone presence.

“Oh, Doo hyung.” Doojoon smiled and walked to Dongwoon.

“Are you okay?” Dongwoon smiled and nodded.

“I just passed out because of exhaustion. Now, I got a long sleep and there, I’m feeling better. I can join the filming now.” Doojoon got onto the bed and sat beside Dongwoon.

“The filming for the group is delayed tomorrow morning. We’re free for tonight. Rest some more, Woonie.” Doojoon said while ruffling Dongwoon’s bang. Dongwoon blushed and looked away.

“I’m worried you know? That Yoseob’s voice really got me into a heart attack.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon turned to Doojoon.

“Um, why?”

Doojoon blushed when he realized he blurted out his own emotion. “Er, nothing.”

“Um, hyung?”

Doojoon looked back to the maknae. Okay, I should stop calling him maknae…still, he’s my w…wife.

“Yes, Woonie?” Doojoon asked. Dongwoon bit his lips.

“Um...um, can…can you…um…sleep here with me tonight?” Dongwoon looked away, trying to hide his burning face. Doojoon looked at him for a while and then lay beside his wife.

“Okay…”

Knock!

“Doo, Woonie! Both of us are leaving for some practice. Feel free to do anything tonight because four of us gonna sleep at the practice room!” Junhyung’s voice heard.

“Don’t hurt Woonie, okay? Have a nice time alone, Doo, Woonie~” Hyunseung’s coos made Dongwoon blushed madly. Doojoon just scoffed.

Then, the main door closed signing that those two already left.

Doojoon looked at Dongwoon. “You want to sleep now?”

Dongwoon just nodded. Doojoon smiled a bit and got up from the bed to switch off the lamp.

It went black.

Dongwoon gulped down nervously when a body weighed the bed beside him.

Doojoon shifted closer to Dongwoon. With a slight light from outside, Doojoon caressed Dongwoon’s cheek.

Please log in to read the full chapter