+Special 15.10.13+ MBLeast together Last Part

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob and Kikwang smiled. All of them raised their brows when they stopped in front of the door.

“Okay, people. Welcome to the party!” Yoseob and Kikwang opened the door. They all widened their eyes when they saw decorated place on the rooftop.

“Wow, daebak.” Seungho said. Kikwang and Yoseob just smiled.

“I’m thankful to you guys~” Hyunseung walked to the pair and hugged both of them. Yoseob chuckled while Kikwang just smiled.

They walked out. The big banner made them smile.

‘Happy Anniversary, MBLeast~’

“You guys are awesome.” GO said. Eunah nodded.

Yoseob signaled to Kikwang and Kikwang walked to a side. He pulled something in.

All of them gasped to see two big cakes. One decorated with 2013 candle while the other one with three candles.

“Wow, why there are two cakes here?” Joon asked. Yoseob and Kikwang looked at each other and smiled.

“Other than our debut anniversary, both of us wanna celebrate another anniversary too.” All of them wrinkled to Kikwang’s words.

“Your anniversary?” Cheondoong asked absentmindedly. Yoseob blushed.

“Yah, not me.” Yoseob said. They chuckled. Kikwang walked to Doojoon and Dongwoon and pulled them to the cake.

“You guys never celebrate it once…even though it’s already passed, but I hope to celebrate it. And Doo hyung, please take care of Woonie, eoh?” Kikwang said. Doojoon looked at Kikwang.

“Us?”

Kikwang crooked a smile. “Yup, you and Woonie’s anniversary. Just treat today is 4th July.”

Dongwoon looked down. He felt guilty. Doojoon turned to Dongwoon.

“Woonie…” Dongwoon looked up.

“I’m happy finally we could celebrate it together.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon bit his lips.

“Doo…I…”

“It’s okay, I’m happy now that I will be able to say this to you. Happy anniversary, wifey.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon went to hug Doojoon. All of them smiled.

“Okay, let’s sing the song and blow the candle.” Kikwang said.

 

Eunah pulled GO’s shirt. He turned.

“Yes, beautiful?” Eunah blushed.

“Esy, stop that. I just wanna ask something.” GO raised his brow.

“What about Doojoon and Dongwoon’s anniversary?” GO smiled.

“Um, I forgot to tell you…they’re married.” Eunah widened her eyes.

“Mwo?”

“Yup, it’s three years already and so many things happened to the couple.” Eunah crossed her arms.

“You must tell the full story to me next time, oppa.”

“Arasseo.” GO pinched her nose. Eunah pouted.

“Aigoo, just sweet of you guys.” Joon suddenly came. Eunah turned.

“Hey, Joonie.” Joon smiled.

“You invite her?” GO nodded. Eunah looked at Joon.

“Why? He can’t do that?” Joon chuckled.

“I don’t say anything.”

“Joonie~~” Mir came and hugged Joon. Joon raised his brow.

“Why?”

“Woonie bullied me.” Mir said. Joon looked at Dongwoon. Dongwoon just grinned.

“This kid…” Joon said. Mir looked up and saw his noona. He blushed and let go off Joon.

“Err, noona.” Eunah chuckled.

“Seems like you guys are settled down now.” Eunah said. Joon smiled and took Mir’s hand. Mir blushed more.

“Em, yup. You don’t mind right? Because eommoni also okay with it…” Eunah raised her brow.

“You met my mom already?” Joon nodded. Eunah turned to GO.

“Look at Joon, how fast he is…” GO frowned.

“Err…” Joon and Mir chuckled to see talkative GO got tongue-tied.

Doojoon and Dongwoon who were sitting at the table near to them also smiled. Hyunseung touched Dongwoon’s shoulder, making the latter turned.

“I’m praying for your happiness.” Hyunseung said. Dongwoon smiled.

“You too hyung.” Dongwoon said while eyeing Junhyung who stood beside Hyunseung. Doojoon smiled to Junhyung.

“Where’s Kiki and Seobie?” Doojoon asked. They shrugged their sho

Please log in to read the full chapter