+Joomi+ New projects for Joon

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joon came back home on his own the next day. At that time, only Seungho was around. The other three already left for their schedule.

Seungho looked up when he heard the door was closed. Joon walked in lifelessly and with puffy eyes.

“You come back at last.” Joon turned. He just nodded.

“Come here for a while.” Seungho said. Joon looked at him for seconds before moved his legs to the couch.

“Are you okay, Joon? You seems…something was off.”

“I’m okay.” Seungho observed the honey abs guy.

“Did you already con…”

“Hyung, I need to get ready now or I’ll be late.” Joon quickly got up and walked to his room. Seungho looked at his steps before sighed.

‘Are you avoiding my question, Joonie? What’s wrong actually…’

 

Joon walked into the shower and turned the warm water. He stayed still under the shower. Soon, he could feel his eyes were wet.

He quickly wiped his cheeks. He let a soft chuckle.

“I’m not crying, it’s the water…” Joon muttered under his breath. He bit his lips to prevent from himself producing any sound.

Alone in the shower, he broke down again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mir sighed. He tried to call Joon and again, no body picked it up. Cheondoong looked at Mir with worried looks.

“Are you calling for Joonie hyung?” Mir nodded a bit. Cheondoong scoffed.

“Just why he didn’t pick it up?” Mir shook his head.

“Hey guys, we need to rush to the next schedule. Our schedule changed to the interview.” GO came to them. Cheondoong turned to GO.

“Hyung, that interview…all of us right?” GO nodded. Cheondoong turned back to Mir.

“Now, we will meet him. Stop worrying and calling him. Just prepare yourself to meet him soon. I will help you to have your time with him.” Cheondoong said.

Mir looked at Cheondoong. “Uh…neh.”

Cheondoong smiled.

“Gomawo hyung…” Cheondoong patted Mir’s head.

“Make it a success neh?” Mir nodded and smiled.

Cheondoong smiled back. GO just looked at them and stopped on Cheondoong.

‘I think it’s true when people say, times change people to be a better person. You become more mature, Doongie.’

GO smiled.

 

Seungho and Joon were in the car to their schedule. Their manager was the one who was driving.

“Ouh yeah, your schedule today have changes. The tonight interview change to right now schedule. And tonight you don’t have schedule, Joon.”

Joon turned to their manager. “Are we heading to the interview right now?”

He nodded. Joon clenched his fist. Seungho saw it and raised his brow.

“Joonie?”

Joon turned to Seungho. “Neh?”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

Joon turned to the window. He fell in his own world.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Cheondoong saw Seungho and Joon arrived. He walked to them.

“Hey hyungs.” Cheondoong greeted. Seungho smiled.

“Did you wait for a long time?”

“It’s still okay. Go prepare yourself.” Cheondoong pointed to the changing room. Joon walked first. Cheondoong stopped Seungho. Seungho raised hi

Please log in to read the full chapter