+Doowoon+ New dorm

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon opened the door. The other walked in with bags in their hands. Doojoon put his bags on the floor in the medium-sized living room. It had three two-seated couches, big plasma TV and stereo set.

Yoseob and Kikwang jaw-dropped to see the TV. “Wow.”

Junhyung walked in and stood beside Doojoon. Hyunseung and Dongwoon looked around the dorm.

All of them put the bags next to Doojoon’s and began the tour around the dorm. Junhyung who was the only one sat on the couch.

Doojoon looked into the kitchen. The kitchen was just small like their dorm before. But still the dining table for six people could fit into it.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon looked through the three bedrooms. One of it was a bit bigger than other, the master bedroom. It had two-seated couch.

Yoseob and Kikwang discovered that they have balcony. A glass table with three wooden chairs was there.

“Daebak! I love this dorm!” Yoseob squealed. Kikwang chuckled.

“Well, I kinda love it too.” Kikwang hugged Yoseob from behind. Yoseob smiled.

“Um, let’s stay in one room…” Yoseob said suddenly after short silence filled the air.

Kikwang pecked on Yoseob’s earlobe. Yoseob squirmed.

“Do you think I will let you share room with someone else? I can’t let you alone with someone else.” Yoseob blushed. Kikwang smirked.

“Guys, come here.” Doojoon called. Yoseob broke Kikwang’s hug.

“Let’s go in.” Yoseob said and pulled Kikwang. Kikwang smiled.

Doojoon was sitting beside Junhyung. Yoseob and Kikwang took the seat on their right. Dongwoon and Hyunseung came and sat on the empty couch left.

“So now, we need to arrange the roommate.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon turned to Hyunseung before talked.

“Hyung, do you already look the rooms?” Doojoon nodded.

“Yes, the master bedroom only have one bed which it is king sized. While the other rooms have two single bed each.” Doojoon said.

Yoseob looked at Doojoon. “Let’s play something to do this.”

Doojoon nodded. “I’m thinking of a game. But actually, sajangnim told me that the master bedroom is mine.”

All of them looked at Doojoon.

“Eh, that’s not fair…” Dongwoon said.

“Not mine alone.” Doojoon said. The others already understood the things Doojoon have been talking about. But surely Dongwoon was clueless.

“Okay, let’s play rock-paper-scissors first, the winner can pick the room he want. We will go for two winners only. And the rooms on bet were the normal bedrooms. But if he want to choose the master bedroom, the person will be my roommate.” Doojoon said.

“And then, the rest?” Kikwang asked.

“The rest will play the ladder game to know which bed they will go for.” Doojoon said.

“Okay, let’s play.” Yoseob said. The others just followed.

The game started and after a while, Doojoon won.

“Ehh, why you’re winning? You don’t need to pick bedroom.” Hyunseung said.

“Then, I will pick my roommate.” Hyunseung turned to Doojoon. Oh no…

“Dongwoon, you will be my roommate.” Dongwoon blinked.

“Ehh?” Doojoon just smiled. Dongwoon turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung sighed.

“Okay, let’s get the another winner.” Yoseob said. They started again.

This time Kikwang and Hyunseung won the re

Please log in to read the full chapter