+Special 100+ KiSeob and JunSeung story

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

~First meet~

001 (KiSeob)

Kikwang entered the class nervously. Well, today is the first day of the new semester. He was going to meet the new classmates. He prayed at least he got his old friend in that new class.

“Oh, Kwangie!” Kikwang looked up. His tablemates last semester waved to him.

“Dongchan.” Kikwang smiled and walked to him.

“I stand by a place for you. Just glad to see you here.” Kikwang smiled.

“I’m glad too. So?”

“I got your place in front here. Mianne, I already promise with him to sit together.” Kikwang turned to Dongchan’s new tablemate.

“Hi, I’m Minki from class B last semester.” Kikwang smiled to him.

“So who gonna sit with me?”

“We will see then, nerd.” Dongchan said. Kikwang nodded and sat down. He used to that nickname. Dongchan always called him nerd because he loves book.

Well, he just loves book but not really impressive in his study.

“Are everybody here?” A female teacher entered. All of the students stayed silent.

“Okay, I think the place is full isn’t it?”

Kikwang was about to say the place beside him is empty but the door opened.

“Mianne! I got a bit late.” The teacher turned.

“Oh, Yoseob goon.” The cute guy smiled shyly.

“Well, is there any empty place left?” Kikwang raised his hand.

“Oh, I don’t notice that. You can sit there, Yoseob goon.” Yoseob nodded.

Kikwang can’t keep his eyes away from the cute guy. He knew that boy.

A hot and popular cutie in the school. Yang Yoseob, the girl will love to be around him. He was quite smart in his study, nice and kind-hearted. The teacher also loved him.

“Can I sit here?” Kikwang blinked when Yoseob asked.

“Oh, yes.” Kikwang smiled shyly. Yoseob smiled back.

Kikwang can feel his heart thumped hard. He never felt like this before. The cute guy really amused him.

Even though he already knew that cutie, but he never interested before. And why today he suddenly affected by the latter?

“Okay, we will be going to start the lesson.”

 

002 (JunSeung)

Junhyung entered the company. He just hoped this is the last audition he will be doing.

Junhyung sat on the chair while humming the song he gonna rap for today. Well, he wanted to sing but his voice didn’t allow him today.

“Hi, auditioning?” Junhyung shocked when someone asked. He looked up.

A skinny guy stood in front of him with a smile. Junhyung stayed in his serious face. Well, he rarely smiled these days and yet, that guy is a stranger.

The black haired guy sat beside Junhyung.

“I’m Hyunseung.” Junhyung just nodded. Hyunseung smiled a bit.

“Why I think you are familiar?” Hyunseung said.

Junhyung narrowed his eyes. “I’m ex Xing member.”

“Oh! Yeah, that’s why.” Hyunseung clapped his hand cheerfully.

Junhyung just rolled his eyes. “Mr. Yong Junhyung?”

Junhyung got up when his name got call. Hyunseung smiled.

“Well, see you next time, Junhyung.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung ignored him.

‘Weird guy.’ Junhyung walked into the audition room.

“Are you come alone?” A man in black suit asked. Junhyung nodded.

“How much people out there?” He asked to the assistant.

“About 10.”

“Well, let’s call in pair if they’re alone.” The assistant nodded and walked out to call another person.

Junhyung huffed, he felt he gonna lose if he got audition in pair.

“Jang Hyunseung ssi?” A guy stood beside Junhyung and nodded.

Junhyung turned. Eoh!

‘We meet again.’ Hyunseung mouthed while looked at Junhyung.

“Okay, we will audition you guys separately with your prepared song. And then, we will give a song to you to sing together. We will give 5 minutes to prepare.” The man said.

Junhyung was shocked. Hyunseung just smiled.

“Hyunseung ssi, you’re preparing dance?” Hyunseung nodded.

“Junhyung ssi, rap?” Junhyung nodded.

“Quite interesting, both of you prepared the same song.” Junhyung widened his eyes while Hyunseung remained calm.

“Well, I think we should let them show it together right? No need to prepare new song.” A lady said.

“Well, Hyunseung. Will you sing a bit?” The man asked. Hyunseung nodded.

“Okay, you may start.”

(Just pick any song you feel you want for them…kkk~ I’m lazy to find suitable one ^^)

Junhyung was enchanted by Hyunseung skills. And how organize plus harmonize both of them even they never practice together or even met before. Hyunseung sang the part that Junhyung can’t cover while rapping. Hyunseung smiled when he felt amazed with the rapper.

Soon, the song ended and both of them bowed a bit.

“Well, I like it anyway. We will contact you if you got in.” The man said.

Hyunseung and Junhyung nodded. Both of them walked out from the room.

Hyunseung patted Junhyung’s shoulder. “You looked cool while you’re rapping. Jjang, Junhyung ssi!”

Junhyung just nodded. His heart beat fast when Hyunseung touched his shoulder.

“Your danc

Please log in to read the full chapter