Annoying Girl

The Bodyguard

 

Mr. Lee smiled. “Hi, little princess. How is it going on?”

 

Naeun took a deep breath then she saw Kris standing out of her room and watching her carefully. Naeun pouted. “Your love child is so mean daddy~~”

 

Mr. Lee gasped. “Naeun! Don’t say that. It is so inappropriate.”

Naeun shook her shoulders then she realized that she was on a phone. “Whatever… He is always sulking, keeping his mouth shut and when he opens it he humiliates me.”

 

She saw Kris smirked. She pouted again. “Naeun-ah, I’m sure he’s doing his best. Be kind, okay?” she nodded but her father didn’t see it of course. “But dad~~Hurry and come back, okay?” A few seconds no voice came so Naeun thought that there was a communication problem. “Appa?” she asked worriedly. Mr. Lee cleaned his throat. “Yes, baby. I will…”

 

When they finished their talking Naeun slowly came out of her room. “He says you must be kind to me and do whatever I want.”

 

Kris smirked again. “I hope you don’t want to die then.”

 

Naeun gave him a death glare. Kris sighed. “Anyway, why were you in a hurry anyway?”

 

Naeun sighed. “I call my father every Tuesday. At the past when we haven’t decided a day like it yet, he could be busy when I called him and he wouldn’t be able to reply sometimes. And I… Well I want to talk him badly because sometimes I worry about him, you know? But now…” she nodded proudly.

 

“Let me guess… It was your idea.” Kris muttered.

Naeun raised her brows. “Yeah…So what!”

Kris shook his shoulders and smiled a little bit. “Nothing. It just sounds stupid”

 

“Yah! You pig, you’re stupid!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I hate school…” Naeun murmured when Kris told her to be quick.

 

Kris checked the kitchen stuffs which Naeun was finding it ridiculous.  Then he locked all of the windows and doors while Naeun was discussing with herself.

 

“I should go to the college”

“No I shouldn’t. I really hate this education thing.”

“But I have to. I will need a job.”

“No, I don’t have to. I can do something else…”

“Ugh…Being a student …”

 

When Kris came up finally, she looked at him. “What is your future plan jer- I mean Kris?”

 

Kris threw a glance at the bus stop and started to walk. Naeun sighed. “Come on! If you study enough you can be a…um…You know what? I guess you’re right about not doing any plan. It could bring you a depression or something.” She said while she was following Kris to the bus stop.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Come on! Talk to me!”

 

Kris was silent since the morning and Naeun was feeling really annoyed.

 

“Okay, I was lying. You can be a great doctor or engineer or whatever you want. I’m sorry, okay?”

 

They were on a bus. Their bus was nearly empty like always. “Shut up…” Kris murmured.

Naeun blinked severally. Finally he talked and…

 

Her ears started to get red because of anger. “You’re not a human, right? I’m trying to be nice, you alpaca!”

 

Alpaca? What kind of insult is that? Kris took a deep breathe. “You’re annoying. You talk too much and it disturbs me.”

 

Naeun got ready for yelling at him but then she gave up. She sighed heavily. “I’m…I’m sorry.” She looked away and didn’t speak again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When they arrived at the school Naeun didn’t say anything again and just left. Kris watched her leaving. Maybe I’m really not a human, huh?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Why don’t you bring him here again, Naeun?” Eunji asked. They were at the lunch break.

 

Naeun sighed. “No! He doesn’t like me, actually he kinda hates me. Besides you saw him yesterday, he is not friendly at all.”

 

Hana nodded. “He is…weird. But I don’t think he’s a bad person.”

 

Naeun glared at her. “No! He is evil. Please Eunji, find someone else~~~~” She whined.

 

Eunji pouted. “Naeun…Stop it already.”

 

Sooyoung took a breath before talking. “Since the new guy came, we always talk about him. Let’s talk about Suho~~”She talked dreamily.

 

“Sorry Sooyoung. We don’t care about your boyfriend.” Eunji replied heartlessly.

 

Hana smirked evilly and rolled her eyes. “Well, we don’t care about your crush either, Eunji.”

 

“O.okay girls. Keep calm and give me good ideas about the Autumn Dance. I need good opinions for the name and theme…” Naeun murmured. At first she was really excited about it, but now… Luhan and his girlfriend…Maybe I should try to cancel it…

 

After Naeun’s words all the girls looked at each other smiling and screamed the same thing.

 

“We must go shopping!!!”

 

Naeun sighed. I should tell it Kris or he’ll kill me

 

She stood up and murmured. “Um…I need to talk to Kris um…about…um… a family thing.”

 

The 3 girls looked at each other again but they were suspicious. “Okay, see you after school then.” Hana said with a cheerful but quizzical voice.

 

Naeun gulped and left.

 

 

A.N// Hi~~ It's 2.26 a.m right now:D I should eat somethings and sleep after that^^

Anyway I hope you like it

please, please comment and subscribe^^

Thanks for your time

Live long and prosper~~