Getting Sick

The Bodyguard

 

“Oh My God! It’s raining hard!” Naeun was outside right now and she was shocked. Hana offered her an umbrella. Naeun sighed and took it.

 

After Hana closed the door, Naeun looked for Kris. I hope he is at home right now…

 

“Kris, are you here?” She asked with an uncertain voice. Then she saw him sitting under a tree, his eyes were closed. Don’t say to me you slept again…

 

She went to his side and poked him lightly. “Kris, wake up…Let’s go home.”

 

Kris took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes. “You came…” He murmured.

Naeun touched his hairs. “Yeah, I did…Let’s go you’re wet and going to be sick.”

 

Kris nodded slowly, he was still sleepy. They started to walk. Naeun grabbed Kris’ arm and showed him her umbrella. “You should walk under it.”

 

Kris looked like a lost wet street pup. “Umm…I’m wet anyway.” He refused her offer. Naeun rolled her eyes and kept walking too.

 

When they finally arrived at home Naeun checked Kris with her eyes and said with a straight voice. “You should go and change. I don’t want to take care of my guardian because he’s sick.”

 

Kris stared at him with an emotionless face then he went to his room without a word.

 

Naeun sighed. Yeah…What a prince charming…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sundays…Naeun’s second favorite days… She yawned and hugged her pillow one more time. 5 min later she decided to get up. Kris will be mad at me, I’m late again…

 

But when she came in the kitchen, there was no one. There was no breakfast either. She bit her lip with a worry and ran to Kris’ room.

 

She knocked and said. “Kris-sshi, I’m coming!”

 

There was no response. Oh, no! Did he run away from me?

 

She got in immediately and saw Kris lying on his bed as pale as his sheets. She ran to him and touched his forehead. “Kris, you’re burning!” She gasped.

 

Kris didn’t respond because he was still sleeping. His face was full of pain. What to do, what to do? He’s gonna die because of me!

 

She ran to the kitchen and took a bowl full of cold water with a piece of cloth. She got back to Kris’ room and soaked the cloth. Then she put it on his forehead.

 

Kris-sshi, I’m sorry…Please open your eyes…

 

It was after half an hour later. Kris slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were red. Naeun froze and looked at him with a worried face. Finally she spoke. It was a whisper. “Kris-sshi…are you okay?”

 

Kris gave her a weak smile. “I should worry about you…not the opposite of it.” He murmured.

 

Naeun hugged him tightly, she was crying. “Omo…I was so scared a lot you idiot! I thought you’re gonna die after saying you’ll stay forever. You can’t do this to me! You can’t dump me! You can’t get sick! You’re my guardian alpaca, okay? You have to be there for me always!” She was sobbing crazily.

 

Kris blinked, he was surprised. He gulped and hugged her back. “Um…I’m sorry Naeun.”

 

Naeun giggled a little bit. “Yeah, you should be…”

 

Then she let him go and sighed. “I don’t know anything about taking care of sick people.”

 

Kris smirked a little bit. “Yes, I can understand that.”

 

Naeun pouted. “Yah! At least I’m trying…” Kris nodded, he was still pale.

 

“Let’s make you a breakfast.” He talked weakly. Naeun glared at him. “Of course not! You’re gonna take a rest!”

 

Kris gave her a dumbfounded look. “What are you talking about? I’m hungry, you’re hungry, I’ll make something to eat.”

 

Naeun shook her head. “Nope! I’ll call the Chinese restaurant.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “Whatever but I can’t stay in my bed whole day.”

 

He started to cough and gained a glare from Naeun.

 

“Yes, you can.”

 

“No, I cannot.”

 

“YES!”

 

“No”

 

“I said yes.”

 

“Stop it, no…”

 

Naeun sighed and pouted. Then an idea came across her mind. “Okay, wait then.”

 

10 min later she came and helped Kris to get up. Kris murmured. “I don’t need your help. I’m not that bad.”

 

Naeun rolled her eyes and hugged her arm. “Yes but I need you!” She tried to convince him.

 

Kris reddened and looked away. “Yeah, yeah, I know it.”

 

They were in the living room right now. Naeun had put there blankets and pillows. Kris sat there. There was a TV exactly in front of him. He sighed. “So…you want me to stay here whole day?”

 

Naeun smirked. “Until you get better.”

 

Then the door bell rang. Naeun went and opened it. Their meal was arrived.

 

 

A.N// Hello againnnn

I hope you like it

Thanks to all subscribers^^

Have a nice day~~~~