In School

The Bodyguard

 

 “When will disappear that affect?” Naeun asked to Kris. They were in their old building right now and the gang had arrived too.

 

“I don’t know…A couple of day maybe…” Kris mumbled.

 

Jongin chuckled. “So…you say everything you think, huh?”

 

Kris nodded. “Yes, I do.”

 

Jongin rubbed his hands to each other. “It will be fun.”

 

Kris glared at him. “No, it will not! I suggest you to shut up.”

 

Jongin pouted.

 

“You know what? I need some medical treatment by a hot girl.” Sehun whined. His lips were still bleeding.

 

Kris smirked. “You had got beaten up huh?”

 

Sehun glared at him this time. “We tried to help you.”

 

Kris nodded. “Yep! Thanks…How did you escape anyway?”

 

Jongin smiled proudly. “After you ran we finished our job, I mean…”

 

Tao rolled his eyes. “We just ran away.”

 

Jongin stared at him in disbelief and mumbled. “Whatever…So what’s the new plan?”

 

Kris held Naeun’s hand. “Well, um…I love her and I can’t think something else. Besides I don’t have a pride anymore…”

 

“Aww…How cute…” Chanyeol came in the building.

 

“Finally you came!” Jongin . “Since you have a girlfriend you forgot us.”

 

“So? Are you jealous?” It was Eunji. Naeun ran to her and hugged her.

 

“Hey! Why did you leave me? Come here and hold my hand again!” Kris pouted.

 

Naeun blushed and Eunji giggled. “I…I’m sorry. I just can’t shut my mouth.”

 

Naeun smiled at him warmly. “Anyway…We’ll go to the school tomorrow, right?”

 

Kris gulped. “Oh, no…Dammit!”

 

All of them laughed at him. “It will be an entertaining day for sure.” Chanyeol grinned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

They were standing in front of the school gate. “I don’t want it.” Kris mumbled.

 

Naeun tightened their hands. “You should stay with me, and then everything will be okay.”

 

Kris smiled. “Dejavu.”

 

Eunji rolled her eyes and turned to Chanyeol. “Let’s go! They’re disgusting.”

 

Naeun stuck her tongue out at her then she saw Luhan. Luhan was with Hana. They were talking and laughing. Kris noticed Naeun’s stare. “What are you thinking?”

 

Naeun shook her shoulders. “We should go to the couple dates.” She smiled and hugged Kris.

 

Kris smiled. “No way…” And they came in to the school.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

If you add water to Na, it will explode.” Mrs. Choi said it and showed it to the students.

 

The class was uninterested. They just watched to ‘kaboom’ and laughed at it.

 

“Bull…” Kris mumbled.

 

“Did you say something, Mr. Wu?” The teacher glared at him.

 

Kris bit his lip but he couldn’t stop. “Yes ma’am. I said bull. It’s just a chemical reaction. We don’t need to see it. Plus no one cares.”

 

Mrs. Choi widened her eyes. “You should go to the principal Mr. Wu.”

 

Kris sighed. “If you say so…”He stood up and left the classroom. “This idiot school…”He mumbled again.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“What the hell did you do?” Naeun facepalmed when she heard Kris’ detention.

 

“Nothing, I just told Mrs. Choi that her lesson was bull.”

 

The table chuckled. They were eating their lunch.

 

“You should take your control again.”

 

Kris nodded. “Finally you noticed…”

 

“Sassy you is annoying.” Naeun was eating her ramen.

 

Kris smirked. “You don’t say…”

 

“See! I’m talking about it.”

 

Sooyoung sighed. There were just her, Eunji, Naeun and Kris.

 

“I hate this situation. You are with your boyfriend, Hana with hers and my Suho…practices.”

 

Eunji stared at her. “Well, Chanyeol does the same thing too.”

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “You should hear Suho singing. He is…”

 

“…an angel. I heard his voice.” Naeun fulfilled her sentence. Sooyoung nodded with satisfaction.

 

“I can sing too…Dammit…” He mumbled and bit his lip.

 

“Really?”

 

Kris gulped. “Why did I say it? I don’t know…I…”

 

Naeun chuckled. “Okay, I’ll listen to your singing later.”

 

Kris mumbled again. “Dammit…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

School was over and Kris was sitting in his detention class. He sighed and threw a glance at the teacher. He was about the sleep.

 

Kris took his cell phone and called his boss. “Ex-boss.” He murmured.

 

“Kris?”

 

“Yeah, it’s me.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I failed. The safe was opened but they failed too, they didn’t have the formula.”

 

“Okay…You can come back then. I have another mission for you.”

 

“No, I won’t come. I just called you because I’ll retire…and you should protect us.”

 

“What are you talking about? Are you drunk?”

“Soo Man-sshi…I worked for you for a long time and now…I quit. You should talk to YG and be sure about my safety. It’s over.”

 

Soo Man sighed. “You…did well.”

 

“I know I did.”

 

“I’ll talk with them. They will leave you alone.”

 

“Thanks…”

 

“Why?”

 

“What?”

 

“Why do you quit? You are the best.”

 

“Because…I fell in love.” Kris bit his lip and covered the phone with his hand. “Why did I say that? Dammit…”

 

Soo Man laughed at him. “No, for real?”

 

“I really fell in love Soo Man-sshi. Now, I’m hanging up. It’s the last call, I won’t call you again.”

 

Soo Man didn’t say anything for a while then he sighed again. “Take care of yourself.”

 

“I’ll try.”

 

Soo Man hanged up. Kris relieved. He rubbed his eyes. “That’s it…Everything will be okay…It must be…” 

 

 

 

A.N// Hello everyone~~

I hope you like it^^

Thanks to ' ghj465 ' for upvoting^^

Aww, look at him:D

Thanks for your time~~

Live long and prosper:D