Lost...

The Bodyguard

 

It was noon already. Naeun tried to talk with a mouth full of food. “I…um…don’t get it. Why are you so y, tell me again please?”

 

Kris glared at her. “You should call your father.” Naeun raised her brows. “But why? He can be busy. You know, he and I have a deal.”

 

Kris got angry. “ it and call your father.” Naeun blinked severally. “Kris, is something wrong?”

 

Kris shook his head. “No…I just want to be sure he’s safe.”

 

Naeun nodded and took her cell phone. Before calling her dad she threw a glance at Kris. He was nervous. Please, don’t let it be a bad thing…

 

She called her father. A few seconds later Mr. Lee replied. “Yes?”

 

Naeun took a deep breath. She relieved. “Daddy~~”

 

“Naeun, is there a problem?”

 

“No daddy, it’s just your love child. He said me to call you.”

 

Mr. Lee sighed. “Oh, I get it. Can you give the phone to him?”

 

Naeun hesitated for a second then she refused it. “You can say it to me, dad.”

 

Mr. Lee took a breath. “Okay darling. Tell him I wasn’t able and if something happens he’ll have a call.”

 

Naeun’s eyes widened. What does it mean?

 

“Um…okay daddy…” She murmured.

 

“And Naeun…If something happens to me…be a good girl and do whatever Kris tells you, okay?”

 

Naeun nodded without realizing. Bad things will happen…

 

“Dad! Don’t forget that I love you!”

 

Mr. Lee laughed a little bit. “I love you too honey. I have to hang up now.”

 

They said good bye to each others and Naeun stared at Kris. “He says he wasn’t able and if something happens you’ll have a call.”

 

Kris nodded silently. Naeun was confused. She didn’t say anything then, just kept eating.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You’re gonna waste your whole weekend at home?” Naeun asked.

 

Kris was watching TV with an expressionless face. 

 

Naeun sighed. “Yeah, I love Dean Winchester. He is so cool but…You love him too?”

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. “What do you want?”

 

Naeun beamed happily. “Let’s go to the mall!”

 

Kris didn’t look at her again. “Hell, no”

 

Then a phone started to ring. Kris and Naeun looked at each other. It wasn’t Naeun’s phone and she never heard Kris’ ring tone before but she knew it. She knew that it was his phone. Something bad happened…

 

Kris took a breath and answered the phone.

 

“Yeah…” He said and waited. He gulped and stared at Naeun. Naeun got uncomfortable. “W.what?” Don’t look at me like this, with that pitiful eyes. Please don’t...

 

Kris looked away and gave his phone to her. Naeun took it with a hesitation.

 

“H.Hello?” She was stuttering and she had no idea why.

 

“WHAT!” She screamed. “No, no, no! There must be a mistake. I just talked with him like…3 hours ago.” She was crying now. She was desperate. She was almost begging the police officer.

 

She even didn’t realize Kris taking the phone away and hanging it up. She just sobbed.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry ma’am…Mr. Lee’s body found dead an hour ago in his hotel room. That’s certainly a murder. We have no suspects yet."

 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~ Okay, you were waiting it, right? Anyway like I said; double update in a day^^

I finished my History book, YAY! not... I have to study Physics now-.-

Anyway, I hope you like it

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe. You can upvote if you want too:D:D

Thanks for your time, you are being loved~~~~