Scary Chanyeol

The Bodyguard

 

 “Naeun! Wake up!” Kris shouted. It was a daily routine anyway.

 

But today Naeun was awake. “I’m awake!” She shouted back.

 

Kris surprised and shouted again. “Why?”

 

Naeun sighed. “Why are you shouting? Come inside!” She was still shouting while saying it.

 

Kris knocked and came in. “You’re early.”

 

Naeun nodded. “Just couldn’t sleep.” Kris raised an eyebrow but kept his silence. Today is Tuesday…Mr. Lee won’t answer her calls anymore.

 

Naeun showed 2 shirts to Kris. “This or this? Which one I should wear?”

 

Kris gave her a WTF look. “Are you kidding me? I’m leaving for breakfast. Be quick.”

 

Naeun stuck her tongue out at him. “Hmpf! You’re not a gentleman, alpaca!”

 

Kris murmured “Yeah, whatever” and left.

Naeun shouted. “Yah! Be a mother father gentleman!”    (A.N/ did you see what I did:P I dislike myself:P)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What is he doing here?” Naeun was glaring at Chanyeol. She came and sat down Kris’ table slowly. Kris was sitting there like always but he had Chanyeol this time.

 

“Ouch…I’m his friend, beauty. What about you?”

 

Naeun laughed angrily. “Pfft, friend? Kris doesn’t have any friend. Actually he doesn’t like people. And you…You, sir, are trouble. When a person starts to be friend with you, -kaboom- he gets kicked out.”

 

Chanyeol stared at her. “I’m not trouble. You’re boring. Because of people like you, my friends are kicked out.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “Naeun, stop it. Chanyeol, calm down.”

 

Both of them stopped and started to stare at Kris. “How do you know her?”

 

“An old family friend.”

 

“Why did you become friend with HIM?”

 

“Because he’s cool.”

 

“Look, I told ya, I’m cool.”

 

“Kris, he is scary.”

 

“No, he’s not.”

 

“Yep! I’m not!”

 

“Kris, his smile is scary.”

 

“No, it’s not…”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Thanks Kris-sshi! You’re the first one who says that.”

 

Kris sighed. “Chanyeol, calm the down.” Chanyeol nodded eagerly.

 

“Kris, why him?” Naeun whined. She didn’t care Kris’ opinions about whining. She was just worried.

 

“Um…miss, why do you hate me so much?”

 

Naeun felt uncomfortable. “I don’t hate you…Just…I don’t trust you. Like I said before, you’re scaring me.”

 

Chanyeol pouted. “Sorry…” He murmured.

 

Then they heard a voice and all of them looked at where the voice came from.

“Yah! Naeun-ah! Why did you ditch us without a word?”

 

Naeun froze. “She’s angry. Oh, no! Kris, protect me!”

 

Kris was chewing his food now. “Hell, no” He mumbled.

 

“Bad alpaca.” Naeun talked under her breath and  turned to Chanyeol. “Chanyeol, I’m Naeun. Nice to meet you. Now I want you to sacrifice yourself for saving me.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “It can’t be that bad.”   Naeun sighed. “You have no idea.”

 

Then Eunji arrived at their table. “Naeun!” She was shouting.

 

Naeun shut her eyes and started to pray but there was no scream. She peeked a little then she realized that her friend was sitting now too.

 

“Really? I didn’t know that. So did you beat him?” Eunji chuckled.

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Of course. I couldn’t watch it. These days even gangs have no manner.”

 

Naeun smiled unwillingly and threw a glance at Kris. Kris was in his world. He looks cute and innocent…What the hell Naeun, cute and innocent is Luhan, not a giant alpaca.

 

Naeun sighed. “Um…Chanyeol-sshi. I’m sorry for my earlier attitude. Actually you’re kinda cool”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Thanks Naeun-sshi. Since we are friends now, you can come and meet my gang anytime.”

 

Naeun blinked severally. “Uh, oh, yeah. It sounds really…”

 

Eunji cut her words. “Fantastic! We would love to, right Naeun?”

 

Naeun slowly nodded. Of course not, there’s no way…

 

Kris finally finished his lunch. At first this table was only mine…

 

“So Chanyeol-sshi, will you come to the dance?” It was Eunji. Naeun was watching her like hypnotized. I should learn some tactics from her. So I can attract Luhan’s attention.

 

“Um…I don’t know. People don’t like me seeing around.” Chanyeol laughed awkwardly.

 

Naeun felt bad. Me and people like me…Ugh! I hate us!

 

Eunji sulked. “That’s not true. I would like to see you there.”

 

Chanyeol smiled and looked like grateful. Then the bell rang. 

 

 

A.N// Hello everyone!

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it^^

Thanks to ' kmjcsd ' for upvoting ^^

If you want, comment and subscribe^^

that's my other fic, it became a crack:D

The Witch and The Ice Boy              Sehun & Eunmi(OC)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/496942/the-witch-and-the-ice-boy-comedy-fantasy-exo-sehun-crack-sehunandoc-exoksehun

 

Oh, and please accept this Kris from me:P