Staying at Home

The Bodyguard

 

 “Um…we can eat pizza at dinner.”

 

They were eating their food. Kris stared at Naeun. “Pizza?” He asked with disbelief. Naeun nodded eagerly. “You know…I don’t hate it, actually it’s pretty delicious.”

 

Kris sighed. “Whatever, I don’t care.”

 

“And…I don’t want to go to school. I can’t leave you like that.”

 

Kris glared at her this time. “You’re going to your school. End of the story.”

 

Naeun tried to refuse. “B.but…” Kris cut her words. “No buts. Besides you’ll do something about that stupid dance right? Um…the band election…”

 

Naeun smiled at him. “You remember…”She said happily.

 

Kris looked away. “Of course I do…you’re talking about it like…always.”

 

Naeun chuckled. “Okay then, I’ll take some foods with me coming from school.”

 

Kris shook his shoulders. “Don’t care.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oh, come on doctor! You can’t leave her like that! She wants to remember you! Poor Donna…” Naeun mumbled to the TV. Then she realized Kris was silent for a while. She checked him and saw he was sleeping. He always sleeps…

 

She smiled and touched her forehead. “Still hot but not as before.”

 

She kneeled down near the couch which was Kris sleeping on. She held his hands. They were surprisingly freezing.

 

It’s the first time I’ve ever seen him this weak…

 

She tightened their hands. This time I’ll be there for him…

 

Kris was mumbling something. Naeun didn’t catch it but he looked so sad. She stood up and got closer to his mouth. “I…love you.” Kris whispered.

 

Naeun opened her eyes wildly and checked him still sleeping or not. Of course he was still sleeping like a baby.

 

So…he loves someone…I’m happy for him, I guess…

 

She felt an urge to gulp. Then Kris’ arms grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

 

Again? Oh, man! You have a serious sleeping disorder.

 

She could feel Kris’ hot body temperature. She turned a little bit to see his face.

He was sweating and taking small breathes. Naeun smiled a little.

 

What did I do to deserve you, alpaca?

 

She looked at his amazingly perfect side profile.

 

Yep, you look actually better when you shut up…

 

Kris faced with her. Now their faces were just inches away each other. She could feel Kris’ hot breaths on her face.

 

She gulped and tried to look away. Suddenly Kris closed the space between them and slowly kissed her.

 

Naeun got shocked. His lips were burning but it felt good. When Kris backed out Naeun gulped. Okay…It was weird. I’m wondering…he thought he was kissing who?

 

Then she closed her eyes. And my first kiss stolen by a sleeping giant alpaca…

 

But she didn’t feel bad. She smiled and started to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Why are you here again?” Kris asked. He was still pale but much better then the day before.

 

Naeun tried to open her eyes. “What? What are you talking about?”

 

Kris stared at her, and then Naeun realized their condition. “Oh, you’re talking about it? It’s completely your fault.”

 

Kris widened his eyes. “What do you mean?”

 

Naeun nodded with a serious face. “Yes, you grabbed me and hugged me and didn’t let me go. You know you’re really strong. I’m lucky for surviving.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “Whatever, get out of me. Go and get ready. You’ll be late.”

 

Naeun stood up and smiled. “Yes sir!” She shouted and ran to her room.

 

Kris sighed and cuddled with his blanket. What a pain…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Where's Kris?” That clearly unhappy voice belonged to Chanyeol.

 

It was a lunch break and Naeun was sitting with her friends. She looked at Chanyeol and felt bad for him.

 

She smiled and showed him an empty place on their table but before she could speak, Eunji talked. “Why don’t you eat with us Chanyeol-sshi?”

 

Chanyeol looked at Naeun’s eyes to see she was fine with it or not.

 

Naeun nodded rapidly. “Yes, Chanyeol! Let’s eat together. Kris is…a little sick today. So he didn’t come.”

 

Chanyeol almost screamed. “Sick?! We should go and visit him!”

 

Naeun shook her head this time. “N.no! No need Chanyeol!” She talked with a fear in her eyes and looked at Hana. Hana was smiling like idiots.

 

“Yeah, Chanyeol-sshi is right. Maybe he’ll feel better after that.” It was Eunji.

 

Naeun shook her head again, this time harder. “I said no! You know he doesn’t like people.”

 

Chanyeol talked with a ‘duhh’ voice. “But I’m his friend.”

 

Hana nodded. “Yeah Naeun…I think he needs his friends.”

 

Naeun glared at her and mouthed. “I hate you”

 

Hana giggled and Naeun gave up. “Okay, whatever. By the way I won’t take another lesson today. I’m…um…an assistor, a jury, you know for the school band.”

 

“You? Why you? You’re an idiot.” Sooyoung talked from nowhere.

 

“Yah! Sooyoung! Be nice to me!” Naeun snapped.

 

Sooyoung shook her shoulders. “Then you have to be nice to my Suho, too.”

 

Naeun rolled her eyes. “Don’t care! If he sings well, he can join to the band.”

 

Sooyoung smirked and then she talked dreamily. “You have no idea…”

 

Eunji cut their conversation. “Hey, Chanyeol-sshi! Why don’t you attend this audition too? Your voice is soo…”She gulped. “Um…cool! You can rap or sing I think”

 

Chanyeol scratched his head’s back shyly. “I don’t know Eunji-sshi. I mean I can rap but…on the stage…Nahh.”

 

“Plaeseee” Eunji whined. Chanyeol stared her for a while. “Oh, you’re cute...” He talked without realizing then he reddened and coughed fakely.

 

“I mean, okay! If you want it…” He was looking everywhere except Eunji’s eyes.

 

Eunji cheered. “Yay! You’re awesome Chanyeol-sshi!” Chanyeol got redder. 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~~

See you later^^