Visiting a Friend

The Bodyguard

 

 “What is it? Who are you?” Naeun half screamed.

 

Chanyeol smiled apologetically. “They’re my and Kris’ friends; Kai, Sehun and Tao.”

 

Naeun was glaring at them but didn’t say anything and started to walk.

 

“Okay, we’re going to my house.” She mumbled.

 

“What? Why?” Eunji questioned.

 

Naeun took a deep breath. “Because Kris stays there…”

 

“What?!” Eunji was dumbfounded right now. The boys didn’t care that much but Chanyeol asked. “Are you married?”

 

“What? NO!” Naeun made WTF face. “Of course not…Plus, I’m dating with Luhan” She half whispered the last sentence. Hana was there too.

 

Chanyeol shook his shoulders.

 

“Okay, I’m sorry Eunji. I lied to you. Kris is not a family friend.”

 

Eunji sighed and rolled her eyes while saying “You don’t say…”

 

Naeun bit her lip. “My dad brought him and left. And…He’s my guardian.”

 

Hana was silent. She knew that story anyway.

 

“Hah! I knew he wasn’t a normal high school boy!” Kai chuckled.

 

Sehun and Tao were silent.

 

Eunji joined them too. She didn’t say anything.

 

“Um…Eunji, now the time that you should start to shout at me…”

 

Eunji shook her head. “I’m just sad…because you didn’t learn how to COOK! God, Damn it! I liked that food and Kris cooked them, right?”

 

Naeun sighed. How can they understand it quickly? Maybe I did it? Shame on you girls…

 

“Yeah, whatever…” Naeun rolled her eyes and started to walk faster.

 

“And please don’t say anything to anyone. I don’t want Luhan learn that.”

 

Hana, Eunji and Chanyeol nodded. The others didn’t care.

 

Just Sehun mumbled. “So…Kris can cook…It’s a good thing,right?”

 

“Shut up Sehun.” Tao murmured and they kept walking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Why do you open the door like that?! Just go and wear something!” Naeun shouted at Kris while closing her eyes with her hands.

 

Kris was topless, didn’t react at Naeun and stared at the guests. “Why are they here?”

 

He asked with a straight voice.

 

“Since you’re sick, we wanted to visit you…”Chanyeol sang happily and came in.

 

Kris sighed and moved a little bit so everyone could come inside without any difficulty.

 

“I smell food!” Hana cheered and ran to the kitchen. Naeun smiled behind her friend.

 

“Okay, you saw me, now you can leave.”

 

Naeun poked him. “Yah! Be kind! They’re our guests, jerk! Didn’t you have any guest before?”

 

Kris glared at her. “No.”

 

“Come on Kris! We want to eat your cook too” Kai smirked. Sehun laughed a little bit but he stopped as soon as he realized Kris’ glare.

 

“Tao, why are you here?” Kris asked to him.

 

Tao gave him a little smirk. “Chanyeol said it. We heard you’re sick so we came. We’re friends, right?”

 

Kris hesitated. “I…guess yeah. That’s right.” He mumbled.

 

“Then can we eat too?” Kai was stubborn.

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “Okay, whatever, go and eat.”

 

Kai and Sehun high fived each other and ran to the kitchen too, they followed Hana’s way.

 

“Come inside, let’s sit!” Naeun smiled and they came in the living room.

 

“Kris…why didn’t you take a rest? You made a dinner, cleaned the house and…did you change the furniture’s place? Oh, God…”  

 

Naeun talked angrily. Kris’ answer was short. “I was bored.”

 

Eunji sighed and sat down to the couch. “You two love bird can warm up each other at nights” She smirked.

 

Naeun glared at her. “Shut up! And Chanyeol, you didn’t come to the audition today, why?”

 

Chanyeol smiled shyly. “Um…I was busy.”

 

Eunji pouted. “But Chanyeol-sshi, you promised me, right?”

 

Kris smirked. “Did you promise Chanyeol-sshi…” He made fun with him.

 

Chanyeol got redder and redder. “I…um…I’ll go tomorrow!”

 

Kris laughed a little bit and Naeun joined him.

 

“Stop laughing…”Eunji mumbled while blushing.

 

 

  Ã.N// Helloo~~

I hope you like it^^

Thanks for your time

Take him:D