First Weekend

The Bodyguard

 

 Naeun glared at him. “Kris! Shut up and leave please.”

 

Kris smirked. “Can I sit?” He asked with the same words Luhan used but Naeun’s reply was far different.

 

“Of course not! Just go away.”

 

Luhan was watching carefully. “Um…You’re Kris, the new guy?” He questioned.

 

Kris nodded with a smirk.

 

“I’m Luhan” Luhan said it happily.

 

How cute! Kyaaa…. Luhan, don’t be too kind to this jerk!

 

Kris nodded slowly and sat down too. “I hope I’m not interrupting something.”

 

“Yes!”

“No…”

 

Both answers came from different people. Naeun got red. “I mean we were talking so…You interrupted it.”

 

Luhan smiled. “But it was not a private chat, so it is not a problem.”

 

Naeun’s face fell and she slowly nodded.

 

Kris smirked. “Luhan-sshi…I heard that you’ve a girlfriend.”

 

Naeun froze. What is this bastard doing? Stop it!

 

Luhan widened his eyes. “No, not really. I…wanted to ask someone but I didn’t have an opportunity yet.”

 

Now Kris was sulking and Naeun was smiling unwillingly.

 

“Actually I want to go the dance with her but before that I should confess, right?”

 

Naeun chuckled. “Probably…yeah.”

 

Luhan sighed and looked at the blue sky. “Do you think she’ll accept my feelings, Naeun-ah?”

 

Naeun was watching him carefully. “Um…I’m sure she’ll Luhan-sshi. And…I hope she’ll understand how lucky she is.”

 

Luhan sighed. He looked little shy. “Thanks Naeun-ah!” He stood up. “and Kris-sshi, nice to meet you.” He smiled again, waved at them and slowly left.

 

Naeun lay down. “He is perfect.”

 

Kris smirked. “I guess perfect for someone else.”

At first Naeun didn’t say anything, then she finally spoke.

 

“Doesn’t matter. He is too perfect that you can’t even imagine.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes and stood up. “I don’t need to imagine it, I’m livening it already.” Then he left too.

 

Naeun got surprised by his attitude but didn’t care. He is weird like always.

 

It was impossible to believe that he was in her life almost a week. I feel like he was always there already.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Naeun was usually happy on Saturdays because those days she could be lazy. She could do everything she wanted. Well, this time was different.

 

She opened her eyes angrily. Where the hell does this noise come from?

She stood up. It was just 7 am. No way! I wanna sleep till 11.30!

 

She left her room and went to the downstairs.

“What are you doing, alpaca?” She asked with a sleepy voice.

 

Kris looked at her nonchalantly. “So you’re finally awake. Cool, go and clean you room.”

 

Naeun gasped. “What the actual ? Are you INSANE? I’m gonna sleep, be quite.”

 

Kris kept his silence and stared at Naeun. Naeun was glaring at him.

 

Finally she gave up. “Why don’t you sleep too, Kris? I’m really tired and you’re loudly and I don’t want black circles under my eyes and you should sleep too because you’re a human being too, right?”

 

She spoke breathless. Kris raised an eyebrow. “I wake up at 05.00 am every morning. It doesn’t matter which day it is.”

 

Naeun whined. “But why~~”

 

Kris sighed. “I wake up, get clean, run, take a shower, make breakfast and wake you up. That’s my schedule.”

 

Naeun gasped. “Oh My GOD! You’re absolutely not a human being!” She shouted and ran to her room.

 

Kris sighed and decided not to clean up house. He took his cell phone and murmured. “Dammit…”

 

 

A.N// Hi people => yeah, being socially awkward :P

Anyway I hope you like it. Like I said; double update in a day...At least I'm trying because this year I'll be really busy and I hate hiatuses. Besides I really love this story. Don't know why, don't care either:P

I talked so much. I just want to thank to you because of your time.

Please don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote:D

Thanks to ' pampitsa89 ' because of upvoting!! I love you^^

 

Have a nice life, live long and prosper ^^