First Attempt

The Bodyguard

 

 

It was the lunch time. Naeun felt really nervous. He is going to kiss me finally!

 

She was walking towards to their usual table and she saw Luhan waving at her. Then someone grabbed her arm.

 

Naeun looked at the person in disbelief. “What is it Eunji?” She asked. You see, I’m little busy…

 

Eunji was worried. “It is Kris…”

 

Naeun panicked suddenly. “What? What happened?”

 

Eunji tried her to calm down. “Nothing, relax! He is in infirmary right now. I guess he is still sick. His fever raised and he had a black out.”

 

Naeun didn’t listen at the rest of it. She was running crazily. Oh, no! Alpaca…my alpaca!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When she arrived she saw Kris lying on the bed. His eyes were closed. She relieved and sat down a chair which was beside the bed.

 

“You giant idiot! You made me worried!”

 

Kris slowly opened his eyes. “You’re…here” It was the same sentence when Naeun had used in her first morning as an orphan.

 

Naeun sighed and nodded. “Of course I am. Are you okay now?”

 

Kris smiled weakly and looked at the watch on the wall. “It is lunch time…What about Luhan?”

 

Naeun giggled. “I’ve waited 3 years for his confession; he can wait for me for a day, right?”

 

Kris nodded slowly. “I guess so…”

 

Naeun held his hand suddenly. “You should listen to my advices at least once. I got frightened when Eunji told me you’re here.”

 

Kris looked away. “Whatever…”He murmured. Why are you holding my hand? Don’t do it…please…

 

“Are you okay Kris?” It was Luhan. He wasn’t smiling this time. Kris glared at him and nodded with a serious face.

 

Luhan didn’t even care his response and looked at Naeun. “What about you, jagiya? You seemed really worried.”

 

Naeun blushed and nodded slowly. Why am I blushing?

 

When she realized Luhan’s stare at their hands, she let Kris go immediately.

Fortunately at the same time another voice was heard. “Yo! Dude, are you okay?”

 

It was Chanyeol and he came with Eunji. Kris nodded again.

 

“Oh, cool…I was worried man…” Chanyeol whined. Kris laughed a little bit.

 

Luhan sighed and held Naeun’s hand. “Then we can leave now, right jagiya?”

 

Naeun looked away. “But…Luhan you know, Kris is sick. I guess…I should be here right now.”

 

Luhan widened his eyes with disappointment but he pretended like it wasn’t a big deal. He let her hand go and nodded slowly. “I…I get it…” Then he smiled warmly again. “So…See you later jagiya!”

 

Naeun laughed and nodded. Suddenly she felt something on her cheek. Luhan gave her a little peck and left running.

 

Naeun smiled and touched her cheek. Ugh…This boy is so cute…

 

Kris cleaned his throat loudly. “Um…Can I have some water?” He mumbled.

 

Naeun nodded. “Of course!” She cheered happily and left for some water.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They were sitting in the empty conference saloon again. Minji groaned. “Why did I agree with you? Remind me please!”

 

Minseok sighed. “Because we don’t have a budget…”

 

Naeun nodded and looked at the list. Then a smile appeared on her face.

 

“Chanyeol! Did you really come?”

 

A shy Chanyeol came to the stage slowly. Naeun gave him an encouraging smile. “Let’s start!”

 

Chanyeol nodded and started to rap. His words were so fast and his rhythm was so catchy that all of the jury stopped and focused on him. When he had done, he didn’t stop and started to beatbox this time.

 

Minseok was smiling and shaking his head coolly-cutely.

 

When Chanyeol finished his show Naeun clapped him with satisfaction.

 

“Chanyeol! I’m proud of saying that…You’re in!”

 

Chanyeol smiled and scratched his head’s back.  “Thanks Naeun-ah…” Then he left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Finally it’s done!” Yoona sighed and fixed her hair.

 

Minji nodded. “Yep! In two days we built a school band.”

 

“Lucky us…Anyway I’m leaving.” Naeun announced and intended to leave.

 

“Does Baek know his band members?” It was Minseok.

 

Naeun stopped and smirked. “Well, who cares? We found him so talented members. He should be grateful.”

 

Minseok nodded with a smiled and Naeun left.      

 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~ double update again:D:D

I hope you like it:D

thanks for your time

Here's a Kris...