Hiding or Not

The Bodyguard

 

 Naeun and Kris were leaving. The school had ended and they were going to that old building again.

 

“Naeun! Naeun! Wait for me!”

 

Naeun stopped and sighed. Then she glared at her friend. “What is it Eunji?”

 

“Why are you mad at me? You didn’t talk with me during the whole day even the lunch.”

 

“Because you didn’t tell me your relationship with Chanyeol.”

 

“But…Naeun, it happened too fast. I was so shocked and happy and I didn’t have time for that plus you were busy too.”

 

Chanyeol came running and joined them. He was panting a little bit. “Oh, you’re going our place, right?”

 

Eunji widened her eyes. “What does he mean, Naeun?”

 

Naeun smiled and laughed awkwardly. Busted… “Well, it’s little complicated.”

 

Eunji raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. “I’m listening.”

 

Naeun took a deep breath. “You know, Kris is a bodyguard…” Eunji nodded.

 

“Here’s a plot twist…My dad died and the killers of him are now here for me.”

 

Eunji froze. “Mr…Lee…died?” Naeun slowly nodded and looked away.

 

Eunji hugged her friend tightly. “Oh My God! I’m such a bad friend. How didn’t I know, how didn’t I notice your sadness. I can’t believe it! I’m sorry Naeun-ah! I’m so sorry. You were always alone despite of this situation of yours.”

 

Some tears formed in Naeun’s eyes and she shook her head. “No…I wasn’t alone. You know…Kris was here, beside me. He is always here…”

 

Eunji was crying softly too. She whipped her tears and threw a glance at Kris. He was watching them with an emotionless face.

 

Eunji smiled softly. “Yeah…He’s here and he will always be…” Love, man…It’s just love…

 

Kris looked away. He got uncomfortable because of Eunji’s looks.

 

“Okay, we should go now.” He announced and all of them started to walk.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Tao they will eventually find us. We can’t hide forever.”

 

“I know Kris, but what is your plan?”

 

Kris threw a glance at Naeun talking with Eunji, Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin.

 

“They have the cash safe now, they just need Naeun…I should take her to somewhere else…We should run away.”

 

Tao gave him a look. “Come on Kris… You know you can’t run from them. You said they are professionals.”

 

Kris sighed and bit his lip. “I’ll go and talk with them tonight.”

 

Tao raised an eyebrow. “What?”

 

Kris nodded. “I’ll try to make a deal. Mr. Lee didn’t want them to have that thing inside the safe but…I don’t care. I just want Naeun to be safe.”

 

Tao smirked. “Kris…Dude, you’re in love.”

 

Kris glared at him. “Shut up.” I know I am…Dammit.

 

Tao smiled this time. “Whatever…But what is the thing inside the cash safe?”

 

Kris bit his lip again. “I…don’t know.”

 

Tao shook his shoulders. “We’ll come with you.”

 

Kris refused. “No, I must be alone.” Tao stared at him. “Why?”

 

“Because a crowded means danger. I want them to feel safe and trust me.”

 

Tao sighed and looked away. “Whatever…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Kris stood up and rubbed his eyes. Time to go…   He started to walk silently.

 

“Kris-sshi…Is that you?” He heard a voice and turned to the girl.

 

“Yes Naeun…Go and keep sleeping.”

 

Naeun gave him a confused look.  “Where are you going?”

 

Kris looked away. He thought for a while what he could say.

 

NAeun got closer to him. Now they had just inches between them. “Where are you going Kris?”

 

Kris took her face in his hands. “I’ll just go for a walk.” He said softly and kissed her forehead. I like that feeling…

 

“Don’t worry I’ll be here in no time.”

 

Naeun stared at his face. No…don’t go, you’ll do something dangerous, please don’t…

 

Then she softly nodded. “Please come back and please do it quick.”

 

Kris smiled awkwardly and scratched his back of the neck. “Okay...You should go to sleep now.”

 

Naeun nodded again but she didn’t move and watched Kris leaving.

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it^^

Thanks to all readers and special thanks to ' wonderexo ' for upvoting^^

Don't forget to comment:D

and take this gif I don't have an otp I have a lot of brotps:D:D