A Smile

The Bodyguard

 

“Oh Dammit! Are you okay? Um…Naeun are you okay? Please open your eyes.”

 

Naeun slowly opened her eyes and shut them again. There was a worried Kris and he was really close to her.

 

She murmured without opening her eyes. “O.okay Kris. I’m…okay. You can…um… cook now.”

 

Kris sighed loudly. He relieved. That’s my first day and I made her faint.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“That’s incredibly delicious. I don’t believe I can eat that. I feel like I’m eating a rainbow with unicorn blood sauce and stars.”

 

Kris smiled a little bit. The girl was funny. Mr. Lee was right. It’s the most amusing job I’ve ever had.

 

Naeun stopped. She got shocked. Did…did he smile?!

She smiled too and cheered herself like a kid. “Look! I made you smile! Yaaaay!”

 

Kris smirked this time and said. “Pfft… So childish.”

 

Naeun got red. “Yah! Don’t call me like that!”

Kris shook his shoulders. “Anyway, If you’re done you can do the washing up.”

 

Naeun stopped. “W.what?”

 

Kris stood up.”Enjoy yourself.”

 

Naeun murmured. “Douche bag, dickhead, unbelievably rude tall man…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Wake up!” A voice was calling her. “Naeun! Wake up or else I’m going in”

 

“A little bit, please~~ 5 more minutes daddy~~” She whined.

 

Kris sighed. Yes, he was a babysitter right now. Dammit!

He came in slowly and poked the girl’s head. “Naeun, we’re gonna be late, wake up now.”

 

Suddenly Naeun opened her eyes and then she shut again. “Oh,no~~ I really thought that it was a nightmare but you’re here.” She whined again.

 

Kris checked his watch. “We’re gonna be late! Get up, be ready, breakfast is in the kitchen. Go go go!”

Naeun stood up. She was in her pajamas. “ Yah! I’m not a soldier. Stop behave like I am. I’m a teenager girl and now… You’re a tall ert!Get out! Besides what time is it?”

 

Kris’ face was emotionless like always. “It is 5.30 a.m.”

 

Naeun started to yell him. “WHAT! You woke me up at 5.30?! You’re a monster! My school starts at 8.30 and it takes 15 min by bus. I hate you!”

 

She laid again and hugged her blanket. “Now, excuse me but I want to sleep.”

 

Kris stared at her than he murmured “What ever”

 

A.N// I read my story to my sis and she said "But there is something that meaningless." so I asked what the hell that was, she replied me "You said he's chinese and tall... How?"  

Ugh...my sister such a tease

You know you can always pm me my mistakes so I can learn and change it^^

Anyway I hope you like it

Thanks for your time~~