The Truth

The Bodyguard

 

 It was Saturday. Naeun was sitting and thinking about her life. My dad’s gone, Luhan’s gone, my home’s gone…

 

Then Kris came. “What are you doing?” He asked with a caring tone.

 

Naeun smiled. “Nothing…”

 

Kris sat down too. Now there was a weird silence. Finally Naeun broke the silence and asked.

 

“You’re lying to me…”

 

“What?”

 

“You know that is in the safe…”

 

“No, I…”

 

“Stop lying.”

 

Kris sighed. “Do you want to know the truth?”  Naeun nodded. “Of course I do.”

 

“Well…My parents were scientists. When they got killed they were working on something. They found a formula that can make people talk. When you drink it, you say everythink you think.”

 

Naeun blinked. “Um…for some people alcohol doest the some affect.”

 

Kris smiled. “Yeah…” And for some people it has different affects…Like kissing your bodyguard…

 

Kris kept talking. “Then my parents got killed, their laboratory got burnt, the formula got lost…The last thing I have is a bottle of that. Nothing more, nothing less…”

 

Naeun held his hand. “It’s important to you…”

 

Kris smiled a little bit and looked away. “Not that much…” I have more important things…like you.

 

Then Naeun raised her brows. “So…this is the reason why YOU are my guardian and not somebody else.”

 

Kris nodded. “Mr. Lee wanted me. Plus I’ve never failed before.” Until now…

 

Naeun giggled. “Yes and probably you’ll never do. We can’t let them have your weird alcohol.”

 

Kris laughed. Naeun stopped smiling and started to watch him. You’re beautiful…You make me feel beautiful. Please always laugh…

 

“I…think we should give them what they want. Then you’ll be safe.”

Naeun glared at Kris. “Nope! I don’t want it. We can’t let them.”

 

Kris sighed and gave her a broken smile. “Whatever you say…” But I can’t take this risk…You’re much important than that idiot thing…

 

 

 

“Heyoo!! I came! How are our guests? Tell me!”

 

Naeun chuckled. “Good morning to you, too Jongin-ah!”

 

Jongin beamed happily and showed them the bags he carrying. “I brought food!”

 

“Yaaaay!!” Naeun cheered and ran to Jongin. “I would hug you but I’m too hungry for it. Gimme my food, punk!”

 

Jongin stuck his tongue out at her. “Hmpf! Hungry jerk!”

 

Kris was smiling while watching them then he saw Sehun.

 

“Guys! Did you know if you take something and don’t pay it, it’s called stealing?” He started to shout at Jongin from the middle of the sentence. Jongin gave him a glare.

 

“But I didn’t steal! I left you there to pay it!”

 

Sehun stared at him, rolled his eyes and smiled at Naeun. “We have a kitchen! We wanted to eat Kris’ cook so…” He showed the plastic bags.

 

Naeun nodded while smiling and called Kris. “Kris! Cook for us!”

 

Kris sighed and stood up. “You know…You could buy some ramen or whatever.”

 

Jongin chuckled. “But then we couldn’t see wearing kitchen apron.”

 

Kris glared at him and took the bags. “I’ll call you when the food is ready…bastards…”

 

Sehun, Jongin and Naeun cheered.

 

“Why are you that happy? I want to be that happy too.”

 

“Oh, Chanyeol! Welcome! Just Kris will cook and we’re excited.” Naeun replied.

 

Then she noticed her friend. “Eunji! You came too?” She hugged her.

 

Eunji hugged back and smiled. “I called Chanyeol to bring me here and he did.”

 

Naeun bit her lip and looked at their hands. “You’re so cutee”

 

Chanyeol reddened and Eunji giggled.

 

“Where is Tao? He’s not here” Sehun asked.

 

“Nope! I’m here!” Tao said while coming in.

 

“You were not waiting for this question right?” Sehun raised an eyebrow.

 

“No, I’m not an idiot like you.”

 

“Good Morniiing” Jongin screamed and ran to hug him but Tao moved a little bit and Jongin hugged the air.

 

“Why are you like this?” Jongin pouted and Tao smirked. “You mean, not gay?”

 

Jongin glared at him. “I’m not gay! You’re the worst!”

 

Sehun cracked and came beside Jongin. “Awww…Don’t feel bad Jonginnie…You can always hug me.”

 

Jongin grinned and stuck his tongue out at Tao. Tao mouthed. “Gay…”

 

Then they heard Kris.

 

“You’re coming or not?”

 

A.N// Hello~~ Good morning! At least for me it's morning:P

I hope you like it^^

Thanks for all the comments:D

here's our street gang + Kris:D