First Day at the School

The Bodyguard

 

 

“Did you see the new guy?” Naeun’s best friend Eunji asked. “He was hot as hell.” Naeun raised her brows. “The new guy?” she asked nervously.

 

Eunji nodded. “Wu Yifan or something. But he uses ‘Kris’” Naeun smirked. “Hot? Reaaally Eunji, really~~? When did your standards become that low?”

 

Eunji blinked severally. “Wha…But Naeun~~” She whined. “He’s tall, handsome and hot. Everything I want.” Naeun laughed at her bestie. “Then he’s all yours my fellow.”

 

Eunji smirked evilly. “You know him, don’t you? Aw, you demon! How did you meet him? I’m sure you like him too”

 

Naeun laughed maniacal. “NO! I don’t like him. Actually I HATE him!”

 

Eunji looked at her friend and gulped. “O.okay, Naeun…Relax…But how can you know him? He’s new.”

 

Naeun sighed. “We knew each other from the past. You know, a family friend.”

Eunji nodded. “Oh, I understand. Then…” she winked. “You can help me.”

 

Naeun gulped. “Help? What help?”

“To make him mine, idgit!” Eunji laughed softly.

 

Naeun looked at Eunji blankly. “Really? A human being really wants him? I can’t believe it.”

 

Eunji pouted. “YAH! If you don’t like him, help ME!” Naeun nodded crazily. “Okay, okay, keep calm. I’ll do my best.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the lunch break Naeun looked for Kris but the guy vanished. Where the hell is he?

 

Then she realized that Kris was on a table sitting alone and eating his lunch. He had a dark aura. Without thinking she went to the his table. Kris didn’t react at all. He kept eating. Naeun felt anger. Ugh! I hate this boy… Why Eunji, why~~~~

 

She sat down too. Kris said “There is no place for you. This is my table.” without even looking at Naeun.

 

Naeun’s cheeks got red. She was like burning because of anger. She yelled at him. “Yah! If you talk with me, look at me!” Kris didn’t say anything and kept eating again. Then I won’t talk with you he thought.

 

“Ugh! Why are you like this? I just wanted to say ‘come and eat with us’. Don’t you want to know my friends?”

 

Kris simply replied with a ‘no’. Naeun sighed. “Fine! Then eat alone. See if I care!” then she stood up and left.

 

Kris was still eating. He didn’t react, didn’t say anything. He was like a statue. A statue which has a face…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“He doesn’t wanna come.” Said Naeun. Eunji pouted slowly. “So…You two really can’t get along huh?” Naeun nodded. “Yeah, He is so mean and you know that I hate mean people.”

 

Eunji laughed. “Of course. No one can be meaner than you, I know.”

“Yah! Eunji!” Naeun was talking but then she realized someone came to their side.

 

 

“Sorry for disturbing…but Naeun can we talk?”

 

A.N// Hi,guys^^ I'm so sleepy it's 2,22 a.m right now kekek

Anyway, I hope you like it

Please comment I just want to know your opinions, it is really important for me

Thanks for your time by the way~~~ ^^