The Shopping

The Bodyguard

 

Kris was on the same table. Everyday he seems exactly the same…

 

She sat down and tried to speak. “Um…I’m sorry to disturb you. I really am. Just…Today don’t wait for me. I’ll go shopping with my friends.” She said it as fast as she could and stood up immediately.

 

Kris caught her wrist. “No, I’m sorry. You’re right. I was being mean.” He talked in a monotones tone.

 

Naeun was blinking blankly.

 

“Just…Go and have fun.” Kris completed his words and let her go.

 

Naeun gulped. She was shocked. “T.thanks Kris-sshi” She shuttered and left him there, all alone again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“It’s really good on you.”

“You must buy this one!”

“What about it?”

“Um…Try the red one.”

“I love it!!”

“Aand it’s for you. Look at it!”

“I WANT it, YES!”

 

6 hours… 6 hours later their job was done. The dresses, shoes, bags, everything…

Then Naeun’s phone started to ring.

 

“Naeun, who is it? It’s the ninth call today.” Hana asked.

 

Naeun smiled artificially. “Um…Wrong number.”

 

The girls widened their eyes but there was a silent.

 

“A.anyway, I have to go right now.” Naeun talked nervously.

 

Sooyoun sighed. “Naeun… You’re changing. I mean you hated going home and now you’re looking forward to it.”

 

“No, I’m not!” Naeun almost screamed.

 

“Whatever” Sooyoung checked the time. “My mom’s gonna kill me. I’m out!” She left immediately.

 

Naeun took a deep breath. “I’m going, too.”

 

Eunji ignored her and hugged her friends. “It’s been a long time since we had a sleep over, right?”

Hana nodded eagerly.

Naeun got worried. All sleep overs would be in her house because she was always alone but now… Oh,no~~Kris!

 

“B.but Sooyoung already left, so…” Naeun tried to cancel it.

 

Hana chuckled. “Don’t worry about it. Her parents are angry at her these times because of her math grades. She is not allowed to do something anyway. They just let her shopping because… well she is Sooyoung because of that.”

 

Eunji laughed. Hana was right. No one could avoid Sooyoung from shopping.

 

Naeun shook her head. “But…I…”

 

“Let’s Go!” Hana shouted and made their way to the bus stop. They were going Naeun’s house. Oh, God…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris was sitting on the kitchen table. It was 8.30 p.m already. It was dark and Kris felt worried. He had made a dinner for Naeun. Well, it was 2 hours ago, now he was waiting for Naeun.

 

Then he got a text message.

 

“From: The girl

 

My friends are coming over tonight. Get lost, xoxo”

 

“xoxo? What the hell?” he murmured slowly.

 

Then he realized the text’s meaning. “Dammit…”

 

A.N// Hi everyone

Please tolerate my mistakes and have fun

Don't forget comment and subscribe^^

Have a nice day~

Thanks for your time~~ :D