Drunk~~

The Bodyguard

 

 When they got home Kris was done. He was tired as hell and Naeun was sleeping finally.

 

He was carrying her. Neun slowly opened her eyes.

 

Kris gulped. Again? Oh, Dammit!

 

“How can you forget your sad memories?” she talked barely. Kris looked at her blankly. “Huh?”

 

“It’s what I’m trying to say. You forget them so easily that you don’t remember even now” She smiled now. “I adore you.”

 

Okay…no more alcohol for you…never, ever

 

She hugged Kris tightly. “I’m glad to know you. You know I love you, right?”

 

Kris sighed and slowly put her in her bed.

 

Naeun pulled his shirt and whispered. “You’re such a good alpaca…You deserve a prize.”

 

Then stood up on her knees in her bed. She leaned and kissed Kris’ lips slowly. It was a small peck.

 

Kris froze for a moment. She…Dammit!

 

Naeun giggled. “You should see yourself. You’re as red as a tomato. Kyaaa…So cute!”

 

Kris looked away. His heart was beating rapidly. What the hell?

 

Naeun held his hand. “I think you should stay here, with me. I don’t want to sleep alone.”

 

She was like a little girl who saw a nightmare but her smile was more than that.

 

Kris stuttered. “N.no…I g.guess I should go.” He turned to the door. Then he felt two arms hugging him.

 

Naeun was back-hugging Kris right now. She whispered in his ear. “If you stay, I’ll let you do everything you want. Like my dad said.”

 

Kris’ eyes were wide-open right now. He gulped and shook his head crazily. He stuttered again. “G.good n.night, Naeun-sshi.” Then he left. Dammit!

 

Naeun lay down and giggled again. “Kyaa….He’s afraid of touching. Who knew alpaca would be shy…Cute…” Her eyes were getting close during her last words.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris was sitting on the kitchen table like always. He was drinking his coffee and reading his newspaper. Then a sleepy Naeun came in.

 

Kris got surprised. “Why did you wake up so early?” He asked with a soft voice. It was hard to get use to.

 

Naeun blinked blankly. “It is 8. Actually I’m late today.”

 

Kris raised his brows.  “You’ll go to school? Don’t you have a headache?”

 

Naeun shook her shoulders. “No, I’m fine. I actually don’t remember last night though”

 

Kris relieved. It was weird, anyway.

 

Naeun sighed and added. “Besides, If I don’t go, you won’t either. Let’s go together.”

 

Kris nodded. She was right. He wouldn’t leave her alone at home.

 

Naeun got prepared easily, then they left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When they arrived Naeun pulled Kris’ uniform. “But…I don’t want them to know my dad’s…you know… death.”

 

Kris nodded. “I wouldn’t tell anyway. But… the school could learn it and gossips can spray easily.”

 

Naeun pouted. “People should do more important things. I don’t want pitiful looks.” Then she inhaled the air deeply. “Let’s go! There’s still a dance I have to arrange.”

 

Kris smiled. “Yeah…How important.”

 

Then they heard a voice. “Naeun! Wait for me!”

 

Naeun turned and saw Eunji. “Oh Eunji-ah! Good morning.”

 

Eunji was panting. Then she stared at the two. “Good morning Naeun…and good morning Kris-sshi”

 

Kris nodded with a straight face. Eunji was looking at Naeun right now. Naeun was completely puzzled.  “Um…Kris-sshi, we’re leaving. See you soon.”

 

Kris nodded again and softly smiled while Naeun was leaving.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You and him? What is it between in you two?” Eunji questioned her friend.

 

“Nothing! You know I like…”  Eunji interrupted. “Luhan, yes I know.” She was talking while rolling her eyes.

 

Naeun shushed her friend. “Don’t talk too loudly. Just you and Kris know it.”

 

Eunji’s eyes widened. “He knows it?”

 

Naeun nodded. “I thought you like him, why are you trying to make me love him anyway?”

 

Eunji smiled. Much like a smirk actually. “Well, you know…I liked him but he’s weird and cold. Besides I just like him because of his appearance. He is hot and handsome. You can’t deny it.”

 

Naeun rolled her eyes. “You’re such a whor- I mean…um…playgirl.”

She laughed uncomfortably. Is there such a thing like playgirl? Dumb me…

 

Eunji smirked. “You should be grateful to me because I’m leaving him to you”

 

Naeun got angry. “Yah! If he is that bad, why would I love him?”

 

Eunji shook her shoulders while keeping smirking. “I have no idea either. Why do you love him?”

 

Naeun’s face reddened. “Stop it! The teacher will be here soon.”

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I've no idea why I keep writing this notes

Maybe just to say that I love you~~~(yeah,cheesy author again:P)

Here's a cute Kris

 

Just do what I'm trying to do : HAVE FUN

See ya later~~~ ^_^