Naeun Lost...

The Bodyguard

 

 “Eunji, you like Chanyeol since when?” Naeun asked with confusion.

 

Eunji smiled. “You know he is tall and hot and…” Naeun cut her words. “Yah! Eunji, you said exactly the same things about Kris too.”

 

Eunji smiled. “I’m joking Naeun! Chanyeol is not a person like I thought. He’s cute and friendly. I like his energetic character and his reactions. Being with him sounds…so right.”

 

Naeun took a deep breath. “Eunji, I swear if you dump him like 2 days later, we won’t be friends anymore.”

 

Eunji raised her hands. “Calm down. We don’t know he likes me or not. And you know I don’t play with people’s feeling. That’s so wrong. But it’s good to hear that you like Chanyeol too. We can go to double dates!” Then she left Naeun dumbfounded. Her class was different from Naeun's.

 

Naeun murmured. “Yeah; you, Chanyeol, me and Luhan…” She sighed and went to her classroom too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The week was the same. Naeun was going to her ‘meeting’s because of the dance and Kris was hanging with the Chanyeol’s gang until Naeun’s job finished.

 

It was a routine already. Well, it was different on Friday.

 

Naeun was sitting like she always did in her P.E. Then Luhan came. Naeun beamed happily. “Hey! Where have you been?”

 

Luhan politely smiled too and lay down on the grass “Exams…” He didn’t say much more.

 

Naeun worried. “Luhan-sshi? Are you okay?” Luhan looked at Naeun and smiled again. Naeun felt like melting. It must be illegal. No one can be this sweet…

 

“I decided to confess today during the lunch.” Naeun’s heart beat rapidly. So it’s over. I lost the game now. I have no chance…

 

“I…I’m sure everything will be…fantastic.” Naeun tried to smile but her eyes got watery anyway.

 

Fortunately, Luhan wasn’t looking at her. He was lost in his own mind. “I hope you’re right, Naeun-ah. I…I’m afraid of being rejected.”

 

Naeun wanted to laugh…badly. No one can reject your perfection darling…

 

“Don’t be afraid. Like I said before, she’s so lucky. I’m sure she’ll accept you feelings Luhan-sshi…”

 

Luhan gave her a grateful look. Then his friends called him. He stood up. “I have to go now. See you later.” He waved at her and left.

 

“So…he’ll have a relationship soon.”

 

Naeun nodded sadly, and then she raised her head and saw two giant boys.

 

“Yah! Why are you two always together?” She scolded.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Because he’s my only friend and I’m…well not only I guess, he has you too.”

 

Naeun lay down on the grass. “You have me, too Chanyeol-ah.” She said with a cheer.

 

Chanyeol chuckled again.

 

Kris interrupted. “What will you do? Luhan’ll confess someone.”

 

Naeun looked away. “What can I do? I just want him to be happy. You can’t make people love you, right? It doesn’t work like that…”

 

Chanyeol slowly nodded. “So, you love Luhan?”

 

Naeun whined. “Oh, God! Everyone knows! I’m gonna die…”

 

Chanyeol blinked. “Well, I just learned.”

 

“Oh…” Naeun nodded. “Sorry…”

 

Kris cut their weird conversation again. “I’m looking forward to lunch. It will be fun.”

 

Naeun glared at him. “You are not helping.” Kris smirked. “Too bad.”

 

Then Chanyeol’s phone rang. Naeun raised an eyebrow. “I thought you had no friends.”

 

Chanyeol smirked and answered. “Yo, what’s up Tao?”

 

Kris was listening it carefully. “So…it’s today.” He was looking at Kris. Kris nodded so slowly that Naeun didn’t catch it. “Okay, see you there.”

 

Naeun was blinking blankly. “You have friends, you have plans. You are more social than I am. I stuck here! UGH! I hate that stupid dance. I just wanted it because of Luhan and now… I’m trolled! Damn you life!”

 

Chanyeol grinned. “Sorry for you Naeun-ah! But…you can go with Kris, he is alone too.”

 

“Nope!” “There’s no way!”“I’d rather die.” Naeun was murmuring. Kris rolled his eyes. Chanyeol mumbled. “It’s so rude Naeun-ah.”

 

“I won’t go to that dance.” Kris cleared the situation. Naeun opened her eyes widely. “No way! You’ll go!”

 

Chanyeol was watching their discussion now. Well, more like Naeun was shouting at Kris and Kris wasn’t even listening to her.

 

Finally Naeun sighed. “Okay, whatever…jerk!”

 

Chanyeol chuckled again.  

 

 

A.N// sorry, I'm late today

because I went to the cinema and I drank bubble tea!! YAY! It was my first time:P

Anyway I hope you like it^^

Take a perfect Luhan^^