Being a Monster

The Bodyguard

 

Kris was murmuring a soft song. Naeun came in the kitchen while rubbing her eyes. She wasn’t angry now, not at all. Sleeping always helps…

 

“Your voice is cool…” She murmured heavily. She looked like she was still sleeping.

 

Kris smirked. “Your bed head is surely uncool.”

 

Naeun glared at him. “I was being nice alpaca and you ruined the moment again. Good for you.”

 

Kris sighed. “I’m always nice to you. I make breakfast, lunch, dinner for you. I accompany you, I take care of you and you always call me an ‘alpaca’ which is not even an insult.”

 

Naeun smiled sheepishly. “That is your record I guess. It’s the longest speech you’ve ever done. I’m proud of you alpaca; you’re learning how to become a human. Besides if saying alpaca isn’t an insult, you shouldn’t  complain about it, right?”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “Whatever, get prepare and eat food. Then we’ll leave.”

 

When Kris was looking at outside Naeun chuckled and cheered. “Okay mom! Thanks!” Then she left.

 

Kris rolled his eyes again. Mom? What a dumb…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What the hell? When did you put these things?”  Kris questioned her.

 

Naeun beamed happily. “Yesterday we decided everything and then Baekhyun and Minseok didn’t sleep.”

 

“Why?” Kris was emotionless again. Whole school was full of posters and weird flags.

 

“Ugh! You don’t have the spirit Kris! We’re in high school you know. We’re young and we want to have fun…unlike a boring alpaca like you” She stuck her tongue out at him.

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. “‘The Real Me’? What the hell is that?”

 

Naeun sighed. “You’re just…Ugh! Ignorant slenderman! This is the theme’s name. It was Yoona’s idea. The real you is a monster, get it?”

 

Kris stared at her with unbelief. “You’re just childish.”

 

Naeun smirked. “Why? In China do you wear suits and dresses like going to Oscar awards and make tea parties?”

 

Kris changed his way to his classroom. “ I don’t know. I’ve never seen a party anyway. But I don’t care either.”

 

Then he left. Naeun stood there. “Never been…What?”

 

She ran after him and caught him. “You, mister, absolutely will come that dance. I won’t accept ‘no’ for an answer.”

 

Kris didn’t say anything and just came in his classroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was Friday and Naeun hated that.

“P.E… I hate P.E. I can’t run, play volleyball or something. Oh, God I can’t even walk properly.”

 

Naeun was murmuring while sitting on the grass. She was wearing sweatpants and a simple T-shirt.

 

Then a shadow appeared. When Naeun raised her head she saw Luhan.

 

“Oh, hey Luhan-sshi.” She said with an excitement. Luhan smiled warmly like always. Don’t do it, you can make things harder for me…

 

“Can I sit?” He asked. Naeun nodded eagerly. “You know you can.”

 

Luhan sat down. “So…Monsters,huh?”

 

Naeun nodded again. “Yeah, it was werewolves first but it’s better now I guess.”

 

Luhan lay down on the grass. “Yes, you’re right but being a monster is not cute or attractive right?”

 

Naeun blinked severally. “Well… It depends on the character, you know. Um…Casper is cute or…Dracula is attractive I think.”

 

“But I think it has to be unique too”

 

Naeun nodded. “Um…I guess you’re right….”

 

“What will you be Naeun-ah?” He asked while smiling. His eyes were closed.

 

Naeun gasped. “Omo! I didn’t think it at all. What will I be?”

 

Then they heard a voice. “You don’t need to be something. You’re scary enough while being yourself.”

 

 

A.N// Ugh! I can't help it

I just want to write...all the time:P And my books are waiting for me...

Anyway I hope you like it

Please comment and subscribe and upvote and love me because I love you (cheesy author here :P)

Thanks for your time~~~~~ ^^