The Fight

The Bodyguard

 

 “So…will we beat them up?” Kris asked while pointing the other guys.

 

“Yah! We can hear you…Actually you will be beaten by us.” A black haired tall man talked. Kris glared at him

 

“You were much cooler when you shut up.” Kai scolded him.

 

“It’s nice to hear that you adore me, little kid.” The other talked again.

 

“Enough Joon! We have works to do. Just be quick.”

 

Tao smirked. “Then you should cancel them because after us you won’t be able to do them anyway.”

 

“Ugh, whatever” Joon talked and after few seconds they were fighting.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Why did you do that?” Sehun asked.

 

“What?” Kai replied.

 

“You bit him!”

 

“No, I didn’t”

 

“Yes, you did and I saw it!”

 

“No, I didn’t!”

 

“Stop guys, let’s go back. They ran away anyway.” Tao said smirking. He made a bro fist with Kris. “Dude, you saved me. I have to thank you.”

 

Kris smirked too. “That’s why I’m here today. Anyway, I’m leaving.”

 

All of them had bruises and injuries but Chanyeol’s face was an exception. It had to be because the others tried it hard to be.

 

“Kris!” Chanyeol shouted after the boy leaving. Kris turned to him and stared at him with his usual silence.

 

“You are the best!”

 

Kris smiled. “Thanks Chanyeol, It was a pleasure.”

 

Then he left. He had friends now. The world is an amazing place, even I have friends now…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What the hell happened? Why are you like this? Who did this? Is that Chanyeol’s fault? I’m gonna kick his and teach him that you’re my alpaca! No one can touch you!”

 

Naeun was shouting crazily. Kris was smirking. Finally he talked. “You’re an idiot.”

 

Naeun blinked blankly. “Huh?” Kris shook his head. “Nothing…Just it’s nothing, it doesn’t even hurt.”

 

Naeun touched Kris’ lip which was still bleeding. Kris moaned with pain. Naen glared at him. “You’ll see when we get home, idiot giant…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You should take a rest.”

 

“No, I’m okay. I’m gonna cook food for us.”

 

“No! I have to clean your injuries.”

 

“I said I’m fine. Don’t touch me.”

 

“You’re such a pain. Just let me help you.”

 

“No, you ARE such a pain. I can hear you stomach growling.”

 

“It can wait. I’m coming with first aid box.”

 

“Dammit…Whatever”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Naeun did her best. She had no idea about cleaning an open injury or disinfecting it but at least she tried.

 

“So, you got beaten. Who did?”

 

“No, I kicked their asses.”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Good, because if you are a guardian, you have to beat people up” 

 

Kris rolled his eyes. You have no idea about my abilities…

 

“Even so, I’ll talk with Chanyeol later about it.” She was talking like a mom. Kris sighed and kept his silence.

 

Finally Naeun finished her monologue so Kris made their dinner.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

During the dinner Kris asked. “So…You and Luhan are official now, right?”

 

Naeun nodded. “I guess! Actually we didn’t talk with him since the lunch”

 

Kris nodded and kept eating. That was the only chat they ever made in the dinner.

 

A.N// Hello~~

I don't have something to say

So I'll just throw you Kris:P